Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best Boat Ride Out in The Gulf of Mexico!

This is the 4th time I've gone on the Sea Screamer...I come to PCB every October and the tour has... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
O2571RKjefff
Lot of fun!

Yesterday was our first time on Sea Screamer. We will definitely do it again!! The eyees were very... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
KAYB1812

Recommended experiences in and around Panama City Beach
from $25.00
from $30.00
from $65.00
from $25.00
1,386 results
All reviews captain cody sunset cruise dolphin tattoos family owned business clams crab trap water gun fight kids drive the boat rum punch snacks and drinks dolphins jumping all ages snorkel trip dolphin tour great cruise beautiful sunset deck hand
Selected filters
Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

This was a wonderful relaxing evening on the Sea Screamer. We would definitely suggest it to friends & family. Loved it.

1  Thank Kay S
Reviewed May 16, 2016

My daughter just graduated from college and before she and her brother started summer work (both are Life Guards & Head Swim / Dive Coaches) we took a quick family vacation. After two days on the beach we decided to break it up and take a swim with the dolphins/snorkel excursion. However, it's overwhelming what you see as far as companies. My wife happened across this company and read the reviews. She called and they setup a private trip for 6 of us (BF and GF came with us). It was awesome, Captain Cody is fantastic. He grew up in Panama knows the ins and outs, the little places to go the history behind it, where and why things are etc. We snorkeled the kids got in the water with the dolphins (they are wild so they swam away but you could see them and hear them!). Cody knew where to go and the fact he loves what he does makes it even more special. VERY well mannered and fun. I highly recommend this company. They are family owned and family oriented. Very very nice - we WILL use them again and pass along the good word to everyone we know.

3  Thank TripCat1021
Reviewed May 15, 2016 via mobile

This family owned business offers a fast boat ride with a lot of info...2 brothers were handling the Screamer. .one drove and gave local info..the other took pics of guest and worked concession.
Our 6 year old granddaughter drove the boat along with other children we watch the Dolphins jet ski beside the boat and was given a lot of info on celebrities who owned or had previously owned properties and properties in Panama City around the Beach area
the boat ride is a lot of fun
we prefer the sunset cruise
this was our fourth trip and hope to take our other grandchildren
loved it
the two brothers are also a delight

1  Thank southerngirlo
Reviewed May 15, 2016

My husband and I booked the sunset trip to celebrate our anniversary. This trip was nothing less than amazing and exceeded all of my expectations. The reviews were one reason I went with the Sea Screamer and I am glad I did. Captain Cody and first deck hand Michael were great. Captain Cody did a great job giving us some historical facts about the area on the trip. He also tried his best taking a little extra time to find the dolphins, which were amazing, I got a great video of them riding the waves behind the boat. Michael was there for whatever we needed, even bringing drinks right to us. The rum punch was awesome! They played music. This was my first experience out on a boat and it was a great one. I would recommend the Sea Screamer to anyone!

2  Thank Bryony A
Reviewed May 14, 2016 via mobile

I highly recommend these guys if you're searching for a family friendly, all around fun boat ride!!! We saw plenty of dolphins, got to see awesome sights, & even held a crab! Captain Cody & the rest of the crew were so great. Such polite people! You will not be disappointed, I promise. Will definitely do it again!

1  Thank NumeroUno21