“Must do with your kids!”
Review of Sea Screamer

Sea Screamer
Ranked #2 of 89 Tours in Panama City Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: An exciting way to experience the beauty of Panama City Beach. This spacious yet comfortable twin turbo powered 73' passenger sightseeing boat offers a smooth yet thrilling ride unlike any other! Journey past Shell Island and cruise along the coast line to see all the sights and view dolphin surfing in the magnificent wake of the Sea Screamer. This is a very affordable two hour attraction and the fun and professional crew will ensure a ride to remember. We have been Cruizin'the World's Most Beautiful Beaches for the past 24 years, and enjoy having all of the fun return passengers back on board each time. Ask about our new and popular snorkel and swim trips too! The two and half hour Snorkel & Swim Trips depart daily in the summertime season usually at 10am or 2pm. The coastline dolphin cruise departs 9am, 12, 3pm, and 6pm in summertime season. Check out our online calendar for spring or fall schedule. Reservations Required, so please call ahead. Our Crew will Exceed YOUR Expectations!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We go to FL for vacation jsut about every year and this was the first time we took a Sea Screamer Sunset Cruise. Wow - we had an amazing time full of good memories. The kids really enjoyed getting to drive the boat, holding the crabs and getting to see the dolphins race with the boat! We will do this again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,000)

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Whenever I come to PCB, I always love going on the Sea Screamer. Capt Andy and his staff are great and add many interesting tidbits about the area. On occasion he even does a bay side tour (mainly if the weather is bad in the Gulf), and that was so much fun, too! Now they have added a "swim with the dolphins" outing, and we could jump in with snorkles and life vests and see the dolphins close up. I highly recommend The Sea Screamer. And there is definitely a growing group of "Sea Screamer junkies" who come often!

1  Thank Ann n
Reviewed December 9, 2012

When in Panama City, Florida we would highly recommend taking one of the dolphin tours aboard the Sea Screamer which is located at the Lighthouse Marina. On December 6, 2012, we thoroughly enjoyed a mid-day Dolphin Tour aboard the Sea Screamer. The crew, Captain Cody and First Mate John, made every effort to ensure that all of the passengers had an enjoyable and memorable experience. We will come back for another dolphin tour aboard the Sea Screamer.

1  Thank Robert A
Reviewed December 2, 2012

My family and I have had a rough couple of months. My father and Aunt were killed in a car accident on 9-11-12. So needless to say we have not had the opportunity to smile much. We decided to go on this adventure and I am so grateful we did. We were AMAZED at how reasonable the rates were and how this cruise was worth every penny. I would have paid way more for what we got. The Captain and his first mate Michael were AWESOME! We got to meet captain Cody on his new body board in the water. (The Captain of our boat rides son). They took us on what is by the far the most enjoyable day we have had in months. The provide drinks and snacks on the boat for nothing over 4 dollars. The first mate michael was such a joy. He took pics of anyone and everyone that wanted them taken. He Made our voyage great. They have crab traps set so they can catch sea life to show to their guest and then let them go. The dolphin experience was phenomenal!!! We saw so many and they were just beautiful. My daughter Codi drove the boat and Michael took a pic with my new IPAD and they were awesome shots. we left there yesterday with some of the greatest memories we will cherish for ever! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR AN AWESOME DAY!!!!!

Reviewed November 28, 2012

My family went on the Sea Screamer for the second time this year. We had gone in the past and we try not to reuse attractions since we are only there for a week out of the year, but we all remembered loving the Sea Screamer so we went again. It continued to be a great fun adventure. We had dolphin spottings both times we rode the Sea Screamer and this time got a special treat as they opened the crab traps on our trips and talked to us about different types of crabs and jellyfish, even letting us hold them before they released them back into the ocean. It was a WONDERFUL time and I would go again in a heartbeat.