Open today: 5:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Charter!!!!

We had a blast with captain Mike!!! He treated us right, put us on the fish and he’s a funny guy... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
jefferyandkrystle
Lincoln, Alabama
via mobile
Amazing

Capt Mike is the best! Always an amazing experience. My husband refuses to fish with anyone else... read more

Reviewed August 6, 2018
Monica1925
Panama City Beach, Florida
via mobile

All reviews captain mike great fishing snapper an amazing experience historic boat
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

This was the second year that me and my dad went out with Captain Mike and we highly recommend him for a great experience. We were able to limit in two species today and we were able to carry home bags of snapper to fry up. Captain Mike is very knowledgeable and makes the trip fun for everyone. Captain Mike is the best in Panama City!

1  Thank CadeB_55
Mike S, Owner at Pisces Charters, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Thanks Cade. Hope to see you and Dad again next year. Enjoy your fish fry...it will be good Im sure.

Reviewed July 13, 2018

My family had the BEST experience on our first deep sea fishing trip!! This was a bucket list item for us, and we couldn't be more happy with our day. Captain Mike is so friendly and welcoming and really made us feel like a lifelong friend. We felt really relaxed and safe on his boat. And the early morning sunrise was breathtaking!! Definitely worth waking up early for!! Captain Mike made sure we were where the fish were. He knew all the great spots to hit so that we would get our limit of fish. We will definitely recommend Pisces Charters and Captain Mike to our friends back home in Indiana.

Date of experience: July 2018
Mike S, Owner at Pisces Charters, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2018

Thanks Natasha. Happy to know you and the family had fun...that's what its all about. Be safe going home.

Reviewed July 11, 2018

My son and I have never fished in the ocean being from the Midwest. Capt Mike was very helpful and patient. We limited out in 3 hours! If you are looking for a low key guy who will help you learn how to fish in the ocean, this is your guy. I would definitely use him again and recommend him to friends.

Date of experience: July 2018
Mike S, Owner at Pisces Charters, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Thanks Charles. Did not take you and Jordan long to learn how "its done". You guys were great to fish with. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a great fishing excursion, look no further than Capt Mike! Last July I took my son, daughter, & son-in-law fishing with Capt Mike. Let me start by saying that he is genuinely friendly and courteous. I had the feeling that we have already been friends a long time. He took us out & immediately had us catching big fish, & lots of them! Kings, Jack's, bonita, snapper, & more! The highlight of our trip was when my son hooked a Goliath grouper. We knew that there was probably no real chance of landing a fish like that, but it sure was exciting! Folks, I cannot say enough good about Capt Mike, he is great! Can't wait till we can fish with him again!

Date of experience: July 2017
Mike S, Owner at Pisces Charters, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Thanks Thomas for the review. Look forward to taking you and family on another trip. Take care and stay in touch.

Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

As both a commercial fisherman and avid sports fisherman, I thoroughly enjoyed fishing with them. We had a mix of novice and seasoned anglers and Mike handled both with skill. Perfect boat for a six pak, well performing equipment. You will not regret fishing with Pisces Charter.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank thornyhead2018
Mike S, Owner at Pisces Charters, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2018

Enjoyed fishing with you guys. Have a safe trip back to California. Good fishing on your end.