“Will NOT be staying again...”

Largo Mar Townhouse Condominiums
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Panama City Beach
Largo Mar Townhouse Condominiums
Reviewed June 26, 2011

This complex does not have any rules regarding babies in the swimming pool, and because of that, in the last week, the pool was closed over 3 times due to an infant pooping in the pool. I understand the safety regulations that the company is complying by closing it, however, after this same problems happens 3 times in two days, post someone from the company at the pool and remind the guests with infants that are not potty trained that they are not allowed at the pool. Better yet, do NOT allow NON-potty trained children in the pool at all. Because of the idiotically of this whole situation, I had to listen to my son cry with disappointment because he got to swim for 5 minutes, then the pool was closed for a second time today!!!! We are staying as guests of owners at this property, and you can bet that they will be made aware as well as anyone else that asks of our experience.

Room Tip: HORRIBLE POOL, terrible service.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Badexperience2011

Reviewed November 17, 2010

My husband & I stayed at Largo Mar in PCB in Oct. My husband is disabled in a wheelchair. The condo was great, very nice and right on the beach. The managment co. the we rented from is RESORT DESTINATIONS. Beware of them. We got home & I got and email from resort Destinations saying they were keeping my deposit for all the damage we did. WHAT? Of course we did not break anything. So I told them I would hire a lawyer and we would find out who was lying. The housekeeper? The owner? The people that manage the place? Someone may have broke these things, but it was not us, we were just the next unlucky persons to rent the place. So they thought OH OK, lets just PIN it on them. This is very WRONG to accuse people when they knew good & well that the damage was done before hand. I was told to look around for damages, but how the heck was I suppose to know the coffe table had once had a pc of glass on it, it looked like a regular table to me, How can you report something that you didnt know happened. Has this happened to anyone else that rented from RESORT Destinations?? Beware of this management CO.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
5  Thank BeachloverGA
pcbbmw, Front Office Manager at Largo Mar Townhouse Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2010

While I understand your frustration, please do not group all Largo Mar rental townhouses together. As the On Site Rental Office, Coastal Property Services, INC. does not manage all of the townhouse condos at the Largo Mar location. Each unit is individually owner, and it is up to the owner whom they choose to manage the unit for them.

Largo Mar is a great family friendly complex with good amenities, and close to various attractions; golf, marinas, putt-putt, go carts, St. Andrews State Park, and has some of the deepest sugary white sandy beach areas. There is plenty of space for all guesst to enjoy a spot on the beach.

Please give Largo Mar another try in the future, and consider using a different Property Management Company.

Reviewed December 29, 2009

We have stayed here for 14 years and never had a problem. We have been with friends and family and it has been great. We will continue to stay at Largo Mar for many years.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank PCBIllinois
Reviewed October 13, 2009

It took us 3 months to get our deposites back from the 3 rooms which should have totalled 750. But, my room got a extra cleaning fee that cost 100 dollars for a 2 bedroom. It would have been understandable if the room would have been a wreck but it was super clean when we left that early Saturday morning. So whatever you do, don't stay at largo mar. My mothers house didn't have light bulbs or bath towels until 3 days into our stay. The works at the check in are lazy and have very poor "people skills". SO STAY AWAY FROM LARGO MAR.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family