Hampton Inn & Suites Panama City Beach-Pier Park Area
$229
$380
La Quinta Inn & Suites PCB Pier Park Area(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$209
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
$289
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
$259
$206
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
ComfortSuites
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$219
$219
$186
Country Inn
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$254
Carillon Beach Resort Inn(Panama City Beach)
$229
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areasplash padconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againvery nice hotelpanama citygreat place to stayminute driveeasy accessfamily vacationspring breakpierinnspcb
Reviewed April 30, 2013

The hotel is close to the New Panama City Airport. Newer Hampton with all the amenities that you expect from the Hilton Experience. Great Staff Great Comfort Great Breakfast Good Value I would definatly use this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I've stayed at this property a dozen or so times and highly recommend it. The general manager, Peaches and her staff go out of there way to make sure each guest is taken care of. I am a loyal Diamond member and this is one of my favorite properties.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I booked this hotel kind of last minute for spring break so my 2 QN ST Suite wasn't the cheapest but I was happy to have found a good hotel room still available. I didn't follow the directions from their webiste but my Maps app to me directly to it with a couple of interpretations. Upon arrival, I was happy to see the parking lot wasn't too crowded. I already knew it wasn't directly on the beach, so that didn't bother me. At check-in, I was immediately greeted (long strwbrry blnde), asked my name, re-assurred it was pre-paid, told about the small hold for incidentals, and given the keys. I took my mom & daughter up. We were on the 3rd fl on the end (higher fl/end of hall best). We were completly excited to see the spaciousness of the room...mini kitchen/bar, big sofa, chairs, tables, nice powder area, and huge closet. The action bathroom was small though. But there are two sinks in the room. I went back down to unload. Luckily, there was a luggage cart available (sometimes hard to find here). We then decided to grab some food.
That night's rest was pretty good. Limited channel availability (compared to what we're use to at home. They do have HBO. Only one issue the first night, the water was only lukewarm for showering, not steaming hot. Fine the rest of the time.
The next and subsequent mornings we enjoyed the hot breakfast in the lobby. Hot items vary by day such as omellette, sausage patty, potatoes, bacon, sausage links. They always have the bread items, including waffles, oatmeal, fruit, cereal and the best robust coffee ever! Kudos to the lady that works that area. My daughter made the biggest mess from her high chair and she stayed friendly even remembering her name.
The best part, my toddler would have to say, is the kiddie pool/fountain area out back. The sprinklers shoot out at various heights with a couple being perfect for my little one. She loved it! She even liked sitting on the first step of the actual pool (while I watched of course).
Overall, if you don't have to be on the beach, you like spacious suites, free hot breakfasts, and you're looking for a kiddie pool, pick this hotel. Convienent to all the happenings at Pier Park too.

Room Tip: Corner suites on higher floors are quieter
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank FromDaDec
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here bc Everything close to the beach was booked. This hotel is fairly new. The rooms were nice and clean. Nothing out of the ordinary from other Hampton Inn and Suites, I've stayed at before. Nice staff and decent breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed: March 2013
4  Thank Bpartin
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I have stayed at this property at least 60 nights over the last year. It has literally been my home away from home. The staff always greets me with a smile and my name and have been totally responsive to any need. Rooms are quiet and always clean. Probably not the ideal location if you're beaching it, but for a business hotel, on of the best on the beach.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business