“This is the place to stay”
Review of Chateau Motel

Chateau Motel
Ranked #26 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Leesburg, Georgia
“This is the place to stay”
Reviewed June 20, 2010

Stayed one night 6/18/2010 and it was wonderful.
I highly recommend this motel and recommend you ask for Denise, she was so much help, and the staff is excellent. Cleanest
motel room I've stayed in at the beach, and the beds are extremely
comfortable.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed June 16, 2010

Ramil is a very nice person, very funny guy...everybody staff should be like him.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Carrollton, Georgia
Reviewed June 14, 2010

This was really better than I expected. The hotel was nice and great location right on the beach. We could go to the pool and then if you wanted to walk down to the beach you could. VERY nice location. The only draw back was the cleaning crew. we ran out of tissue and they did not leave us any. I think the cleaning crew could have done a better job in keeping the rooms clean. But over all it wasn't not a deal breaker. They had a special stay 3nights get the 4th night free. and it was worth it. I would stay here again. But I would most def have to get a room w/ a kitchen... When I say incrediabe staff I am referring to the front desk. Very nice and and so helpful..

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Lynchburg, TN
Reviewed June 10, 2010

The stays that we have had with Chateau have been great. From times of no weather and the hours after the passing of Katrina. Kevin and the staff are great. They have always done what they claim, which has become a rareity. Granted, there is no elevator, but the facility and friendship surpass this minor detail. We have always stayed in the beachfront room, except after Katrina and they were full of sand then. The only trips we make up the steps is dinner and any additional family activities. They are great for not only groups of friends, but family as well. We have been there for both.
GREAT JOB CHATEAU FAMILY!!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Anniston, Alabama
Reviewed May 22, 2010

My wife and I went to get away for a few days. I called the hotel in advance and requested a room they said since I paid for 3 nights my fourth night was free. Then I had to move my reservation up one day due to illness in the family. When we did arrive the first night the sheets on the bed smelled like someone wiped thier butt. The person said we could come and get new sheets or change rooms. We decided to change the sheets instead of moving everything around. When I asked about my free night since I paid for 3 nights I was told I had a cheaper rate. However my price did not change from the day I called and made my reservation. The pool was cleaned throughly everymorning. The pool rules stayed broken. No alcohol was one of the rules , but everyone sit around the pool to drink.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank seabreezer62

Travelers are raving about these Panama City Beach hotels

Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed May 21, 2010

Steps to the beach. Hotel crew was out every morning making sure the pool and deck areas were clean. Maid service daily. Laundry facility on site. Staff was helpful. Easy check in and out.

Only complaint was the room felt a little damper than other oceanfront hotels I've stayed at but it was definitely not a deal breaker.

Great motel overall. Harpoon Harry's next door was great for sunset drinks.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed May 12, 2010

Kevin the general manager was great and friendlly. The housekeeping staff was friendly and very nice to us. It rained the first two days,But we still had a great time, at the Chateau. The pool was very clean and nice, There is great view of the ocean everywhere at the Chateau..I could stay there again and again. We could highly recommented anyone especially with children to spent time at the Chateau motel AT Panama city beach fla. The address is 12525 front beach road panama city beach fla. Especially if you are on a budget.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
kbrack, Manager at Chateau Motel, responded to this review, May 14, 2010
Thank you for the great comments! Over half of our guests are repeat customers and reviews like yours' let's us know why! We hope to see you and your family back again soon! Kevin