Chateau Motel
$246
$219
Hampton.com
Legacy By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$299
$197
$184
Country Inn
$340
$266
HolidayInn.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites PCB Pier Park Area(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Pool
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$249
$269
$239
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
Travelocity
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$289
Orbitz.com
All reviewsbeach bumtanning deckroom was cleanbeach levelbeachfront roombar and grillspring breakhigh risebike weekthunder beachheated poolpanama citybeautiful beachocean frontnice poollove this placepcb
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Got a deal for $ 99/nite. Checked in at 3 am with no problems, wished the front desk had been a bit more friendly and accomodating about a poolside unit but hey I was paying for a $ 99 room so beggars can't be choosers. The room was adequate, bed comfortable, a bit on the hard side but still very comfortable, clean, ac blew cold, balcony opened right up to face the beach...We were please with our "2" nite accomodations at the place on our way to Disney World. Coffee in room, when we asked for extra towels they were provided, and the location is great. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank janiceHoustonTX
Reviewed August 14, 2013

My family has been going to Panama City Beach for 50+ years. From my grandparents down to us grand kids, we've stayed in several of the hotels on the strip. This is by far the best one I've found. My favorite by far was the old Beachcomber but hurricane Andrew blew it away so when it came to finding a new one, we were worried. This one matches it very closely though. A very down to earth and friendly staff, clean, quiet rooms, awesome customer service, smack in the middle of the strip and right on the beach. It's not a high rise conglomerate or snotty timeshare....just a small hotel doing its thang. :)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Ontheroadagain1886
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Older hotel. Clean rooms. Pool spotless. great location. Room misrepresented when booked, we anticipated a larger room with pullout- had a roll-a-way (old & uncomfortable) instead. Would try them again because of the location.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I work as a housekeeping manager in a hotel. So I know how hard housekeeping can be. When I asked the Housekeeper to change my sheets she replied NO! I will do it tomorrow. Tomorrow was my checkout date. Then i asked for an extra blanket and she gave me one with 3 large holes in it I know this place isn't a Marriott but they could use some customer service training for the housekeeping staff. I guess she will get her tip... tomorrow.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank lovedosey
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Great, clean place to stay. Very friendly staff. Comfortable beds. We had rented the cabana, which was right on the beach, if we was any closer we would have had to pitch a tent. plenty of shops, restaurants and plenty of activites to do within walking distance. Would stay here again if ever back in the area.

Room Tip: choose the cabana if you want to be right on the beach!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple