We absolutely loved it there! The only complaints we have are having to climb the stairs to the pool and then again to the parking area and back down again.(I'm not it shape) But after a few days of doing it it wasn't as bad. The other complaint is that we were changing rooms on our second night and were told we could keep the first until the other was ready.... Than didn't happen.We had to be out by 10 like the regular check outs. The lady at the front desk suggested we go eat breakfast, we were up and going by 7am so we were done with breakfast way before 10. So now that the complaints are out of the way the good stuff.The staff was great with the exception to the lady a referenced. The Cabana room was wonderful! right on the beach, the beds were great, not like home, but NO SAGGING IN THE MIDDLE. There were NO BUGS. The AC froze us at night which is how we like it. It was super clean our room was clean everyday. Best of all is the location. Its only about 5 miles away from everything. We will be back next summer! Thanks for a great stay!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Panama City Beachfront motel sits on a 500 foot stretch of sparkling, emerald green Gulf shoreline. Relax beside our lagoon-style, gulf side pool. Take a leisurely stroll at sunset. Grab lunch or a daiquiri at Treble Hooks, our pool-side Bar & Grill. Whatever you desire, the Chateau Motel is conveniently located close to the best Panama City Beach attractions and offers guests 150 ocean-view rooms with 5 floor plans to choose from. Located in the heart of the Miracle Strip, there is no better place to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Chateau Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Motel Panama City Beach
- Chateau Hotel Panama City Beach