My husband and I were in 1 room and my daughter and my 2 grandchildren were in a room of their own. We chose the Cabana, which was beach level. The STAFF were very helpful and they were always smiling. HOUSEKEEPING was great. The ROOMS were clean, quiet, large and at a great price. The beds and pillows were comfortable. The pool, walkways and grounds were spotless. The snow white beach was at our door. We had a view some only see in a magazine or on a post card. The sound of the waves and breeze were so relaxing. We took walks on the beach, swam in the beautiful gulf water, swam in the pool, made sand castles with the grandchildren. We did take our own beach umbrella and spent many ours on the beach. At night we walked to the pier and fished. You are walking distance from places to shop and eat. The Chateau Motel in PCB is now a family vacation tradition. I am so glad I shopped on line and found the Chateau Motel. It is not one of the most expensive motels I could have booked, however, IT WAS THE BEST.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Panama City Beachfront motel sits on a 500 foot stretch of sparkling, emerald green Gulf shoreline. Relax beside our lagoon-style, gulf side pool. Take a leisurely stroll at sunset. Grab lunch or a daiquiri at Treble Hooks, our pool-side Bar & Grill. Whatever you desire, the Chateau Motel is conveniently located close to the best Panama City Beach attractions and offers guests 150 ocean-view rooms with 5 floor plans to choose from. Located in the heart of the Miracle Strip, there is no better place to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Chateau Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Motel Panama City Beach
- Chateau Hotel Panama City Beach