Staff very friendly. We had two issues with our room and it was taken care of immediately. However during my 6 day vacation I lost two days due to some sort of band activity going on at the motel. The motel had many bands playing over the weekend. It was way too loud and we are not into that sort of music. Had it been old rock and roll or country or even a mix maybe it would have been better. As it was you couldn't enjoy the pool for all the drunks. As for the amenities: there are none. You had to pay for ice from the machine. There is no elevator. The vending machines always took our money. My friend is handicapped and we had a car sticker but many many times the handicapped parking spots were being used by non handicapped patrons. The windows in the room overlooking the ocean do not have screens so you either had to sit on the balcony or sit inside the room to enjoy the ocean. You aren't allowed to use your own floats in the pool and I found that odd. Our overall experience was a learning one. Yes, we were treated nicely. Yes, it was not overpriced. However...Would I stay here again? I honestly don't think so. I've stayed at several motels along the shoreline in PCB and would not recommend this one. I thought I'd done my research before my vacation but I was disappointed with my overall experience. Spend the extra money and upgrade your motel for a better overall experience. Had we not already paid in advance and would not get any refunds...we certainly would have found another motel. As it was, we had to stick it out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Panama City Beachfront motel sits on a 500 foot stretch of sparkling, emerald green Gulf shoreline. Relax beside our lagoon-style, gulf side pool. Take a leisurely stroll at sunset. Grab lunch or a daiquiri at Treble Hooks, our pool-side Bar & Grill. Whatever you desire, the Chateau Motel is conveniently located close to the best Panama City Beach attractions and offers guests 150 ocean-view rooms with 5 floor plans to choose from. Located in the heart of the Miracle Strip, there is no better place to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Chateau Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Motel Panama City Beach
- Chateau Hotel Panama City Beach