“Beautiful Unit, Beach, and Resort”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Jessica K
“Beautiful Unit, Beach, and Resort”
Reviewed October 10, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The resort is located in an ideal location almost directly across the street from Pier Park, so everything you could possibly need is just a short walk away. Upon arriving to the unit, I was so pleased with the impeccable cleanliness of the unit itself. The owners also provided some essentials such as a coffee starter kit for the keurig maker, hand and dish soap, toilet paper, and paper towels all things you don't want to have to worry about after a long travel day. The beds and linens were comfortable and aesthetically the design of the unit was beautiful. Great layout with generous bathrooms and bedrooms. The views from both "Master Suites" and the main living area are breath taking. We enjoyed many mornings and evening on the large balcony watching for dolphins and listening to the waves.
The resort itself was equally impressive with two pools. We enjoys the western pool as it was very child friendly and we were vacationing with out two small children. The short walk to the beach was ideal for families with kids who may need to make multiple trips to the room. Beach service was great as well and we did not have to worry about lugging the chairs.
Parking was easy and elevators moved quickly.
I really have nothing negative to say regarding our experience. The owner of the unit were quick to answer any questions we had both during booking and throughout the stay.
We will be planning a future trip!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
LouiseSyk...
Fairburn, Georgia
“An Awesome Experience”
Reviewed August 7, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I stayed here during the week of 7/31 for a ladies trip. This unit is so beautifully decorated and very spacious! It truly was a home away from home. The beds slept very comfortable, the bathrooms were clean and had plenty of towels. The kitchen was well equipped with plenty of dishes, silverware and cookware. In addition to a coffee brewer there is also a Keurig. Jim and Lara were so thoughtful to provide a little welcome gift filled with assorted K-cups! The Aqua condominium is centrally located to shopping, dining and even walking distance to Pier Park! I found Jim and Lara to be really sweet and I always got a prompt response whenever I had to contact them. I’m a very detailed person and I ask a lot of questions which didn’t seem to bother or annoy them and they always responded promptly and with a great attitude which meant a lot. I highly recommend that if you choose to stay at the Aqua Condominium please consider Unit 802 because you won’t be disappointed.

On the downside I would be remiss if I didn’t mention the parking and the passcodes: The Aqua condominium has a rule that only allows for two (2) parking spaces per unit and there is no overflow parking which was a big inconvenience for us. Two of the ladies had to find parking elsewhere and had to continuously go check on their cars the entire week. We also found that the passcodes used to access the parking deck, Aqua amenities and door code are way too long especially when entering the parking deck. There were a few times when the line of cars entering the parking deck got backed-up and interrupted the flow of traffic on busy Front Beach Road. This, of course, is no fault of Jim and Lara because these are circumstance beyond their control. However, for the sake of awareness I thought it was worth mentioning.

Thank you Jim and Lara for the use of your condo. Having some place decent, clean and convenient to stay during vacation definitely helped make our trip an awesome experience!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Stephanie...
“Stunning Oceanfront Condo”
Reviewed July 14, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Stunning oceanfront condo right on the beach. It was spacious, spotless, has a huge balcony. The owners really seem to care and have thought of everything you could possibly want to make your stay perfect. I'll be back for sure!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing