All reviewspanama citygolf cart shuttleliving roomgated communityoff seasonsleeper sofanice staypots and pansup to datepoolsvacationbeachoceanbalconycondomicrowavelinens
Reviewed January 30, 2012

We stayed for the first time recently and had an absolutely wonderful time. Even though we live 90 miles to the north, your resort made us feel like we were far, far from home. We have found our special weekend getaway location! Can't wait to visit again and your resort is our first pick next time we visit the area! Thank you Lynn for your hospitality!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Malissa S
Reviewed January 23, 2012

During a cross-country move I opted to try this place and get away from the typical hotel accommodations. What a pleasant surprise! This is a condo building with units rented out, so the layout is more like an apartment with a fabulous view. Nice furnishings, nice full kitchen with all appliances, sleeper-sofa, two flat-screens, super-comfy bed, etc. The decor was nicely done and the room was spotless. The best part for me was I was a late-evening arrival; I called ahead of time and spoke with Phillip who went out of his way to make sure all my questions were answered before I arrived, and he even gave me a courtesy call en-route to make sure I had directions and offered to line up a late-night dinner delivery. This is a fantastic value in the off-season and is a short drive to the quaint beachside communities of Seaside and Alys Beach where rates are much higher. The property has several private pools and easy access to the beach. This will be my first choice for return visits to the area.

Room Tip: All units face the direction of the ocean. Those on the 4th and 5th floors look over beachfront home rooftops and can see the ocean. All units see the lake. You can't go wrong with the view from any floor that I can tell.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank C T
Reviewed January 7, 2012

I've been staying here since 12/1/11 and have had a great experience. The grounds here are spotless and the staff here are first rate. My thanks to Lynn for being very helpfull with great attention to details. I would have no seconds thoughts about recommending Carillon Beach Inn and plan on returnung next year!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed January 1, 2012

I just returned from a 5 night stay at Carillon Beach Inn. I have stayed in places such as the Westin, the Ritz, and many other boutique style hotels & have never had any accommodations which even comes close to this lovely property. Everything was meticulously maintained: the grounds, the room was spotless & all of the furnishings were high end & the kitchen was perfect.
I will always stay here in the future when I visit the area. It's about 3 miles from the entrance to Rosemary Beach & Seaside is a short 10-15 minute drive.

Incredible place & staff was courteous & made certain our accommodations were in perfect order. Very romantic place to stay & the views across the lake from the Inn were stunning during the morning sunrise each day. A short walk to the beach through the Carillon Beach community & the New Orleans style shops along the street near the Inn created the perfect setting. I felt as though I was vacationing in the Caribbean!

Room Tip: A room on the west side of the inn will provide you with the morning sun on your balcony
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 31, 2011

We were not sure what to expect when we booked this vacation the holiday week of Christmas 2011. I got online and went to hotels.com and saw the pictures of Carillon Beach Resort Inn and Spa and thought it looked good but when we arrived the real thing so out passed the pictures that we thought we were in a ten star location. From the registration from Lynn to our departure it was the best place we have ever stayed. There are many places we have visited in Florida but nothing comes close to this place. The other employees were fabulous including the housekeeping staff that delivered extra towels when she was on her way out the door. The one bedroom condo was top of the line from the bed to the kitchen. We will always us this location to stay when we are in Panama City Beach. Thanks to all the staff at Carillon Beach Resort Inn and Spa to the great job you do and making us feel so welcome. John & Janet Miller and Savannah and Cupcake.

Room Tip: All rooms are fabulous. Not on the beach but you can hear and see it from the balcony. Just a short walk to the beach. Very quiet and a very relaxing place to stay.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family