All reviews panama city golf cart shuttle living room gated community off season sleeper sofa nice stay pots and pans up to date pools vacation beach ocean balcony condo microwave linens
Reviewed January 1, 2012

I just returned from a 5 night stay at Carillon Beach Inn. I have stayed in places such as the Westin, the Ritz, and many other boutique style hotels & have never had any accommodations which even comes close to this lovely property. Everything was meticulously maintained: the grounds, the room was spotless & all of the furnishings were high end & the kitchen was perfect.
I will always stay here in the future when I visit the area. It's about 3 miles from the entrance to Rosemary Beach & Seaside is a short 10-15 minute drive.

Incredible place & staff was courteous & made certain our accommodations were in perfect order. Very romantic place to stay & the views across the lake from the Inn were stunning during the morning sunrise each day. A short walk to the beach through the Carillon Beach community & the New Orleans style shops along the street near the Inn created the perfect setting. I felt as though I was vacationing in the Caribbean!

Room Tip: A room on the west side of the inn will provide you with the morning sun on your balcony
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 31, 2011

We were not sure what to expect when we booked this vacation the holiday week of Christmas 2011. I got online and went to hotels.com and saw the pictures of Carillon Beach Resort Inn and Spa and thought it looked good but when we arrived the real thing so out passed the pictures that we thought we were in a ten star location. From the registration from Lynn to our departure it was the best place we have ever stayed. There are many places we have visited in Florida but nothing comes close to this place. The other employees were fabulous including the housekeeping staff that delivered extra towels when she was on her way out the door. The one bedroom condo was top of the line from the bed to the kitchen. We will always us this location to stay when we are in Panama City Beach. Thanks to all the staff at Carillon Beach Resort Inn and Spa to the great job you do and making us feel so welcome. John & Janet Miller and Savannah and Cupcake.

Room Tip: All rooms are fabulous. Not on the beach but you can hear and see it from the balcony. Just a short walk to the beach. Very quiet and a very relaxing place to stay.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank janet m
Reviewed November 21, 2011

Just wanted to say a special thanks to Lynn and Philip at Carillon for their service and attention to detail. We came down for our son's national home school football tournament and we were so thankful to have found this place. They made our family stay perfect. The place was very comfortable, clean, affordable, and simply wonderful for our pet as well. What an enjoyable, quiet, beautiful community with beautiful views and all the amenities. Easy short walk to the beach. I would highly recommend this beautiful resort.

We will be coming back next year!! Thanks again.
FrankV

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Frank V
CarillonFrontDesk, Manager at Carillon Beach Resort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2011

I just wanted to take a minute and thank you for your kind words about the Carillon Beach Resort Inn. We take pride in our property and love hearing that our guests had a wondeful time. We hope to have you stay with us in the future. As a sign of our gratuity for the lovely review we would like to extend to you a discount on your next booking with us.
Just give our front desk a call at 877-300-3220 and tell them you left a trip advisor review.

Again, Thank you and Happy Travels!

Reviewed October 20, 2011

I usually do not take the time to write reviews, but in this case I felt it was very well deserved. Since my family and I travel often we rely on reviews when choosing a place to stay or eat.

My family and I stayed at the Carillon Beach Resort on October 16th-20th for vacation. After coming to Panama City once a month for over 5 years, we have stayed up and down the beach at almost every hotel.

The Carillon Beach Resort was by far:
1. The cleanest
2. Most affordable (for a family vacation rental)
3. Without a doubt hands down friendliest resort in the area
4. Best layout for a family rental
5. Safe location for my 22 month old child
6. Fantastic 4 Pools (the main pool is the best)
7. Most comfortable Bed

I would HIGHLY recommend The Carillon as the place to stay in Panama City. Thanks to Linda, Phil, and of course Lynn, my family really enjoyed the vacation.

Thanks guys, we will see you next month!

Room Tip: First Floor does not have the balcony, but it has a great quite courtyard right outside your back door. Great for kids and pets! For kids, The Carillon is only a 5 minute ride to just about anything you need.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank BradyMccue
CarillonFrontDesk, Manager at Carillon Beach Resort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2011

Thank you so much for you kind words about the Carillon Beach Resort Inn. We love to hear that our guest enjoyed there stay. Our main goal is to provide a relaxing, safe and fun filled stay for out guest. We look forward to hosting you and your family again.

Safe Travels!

Carillon Beach Resort Inn Staff and Management

Reviewed October 11, 2011

This resort is absolutely beautiful! You are right next to the beach and close to attractions. Pet friendly which was a plus! Four pools, one right next to the ocean. 7 private beaches to choose from. Clean CONDOS...not hotel room, CONDO! Fridge, microwave, dishwasher, dishes, couch that pulls out to bed, private balcony, comfortable clean beds.... What more can I say?? It was a upper class resort for a great price! Restaurants and shopping less than a minute walk from hotel. Pizza place was FANTASTIC! Staff was awesome! The front desk ladies Brittney and Linda were so helpful in informing my family what was offered at the resort and offered their help. I love this place and I will be coming back every year!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family

Thank you so much for all the kind words. We love hearing that our guest enjoyed their stay. On numbe rone goal here is to provide a one of a kind experience to our guest, we treat them all as part of the Carillon Family. Thank you again.
Please keep us in mind for your next getaway.

Safe Travels!