All reviewspanama citygolf cart shuttleliving roomgated communityoff seasonsleeper sofanice staypots and pansup to datepoolsvacationbeachoceanbalconycondomicrowavelinens
Reviewed October 2, 2011

The Carillon Beach Resort is the nice resort i've had the pleasure of staying. My wife and I stay in one of the beach home, it was so lovable and spacious. There was only one thing we lacked, and that was our children they love the beach. We enjoyed our stay, and hope the next time we will bring the whole family to this wonderful place.

Reviewed September 30, 2011

Beautiful inn very comfortable rooms balcony looking to the water great stay would definitely go back we had a great time at this location..

1  Thank freemans11_11
Reviewed September 30, 2011

My stay at the C.B.R.inn was a stay of a life time . you could call it ( C.B.R.INN CITY P.C BEACH,FL i love the set up their it,s just wonderful if time permit a week is not long enough you wound want to spend a month there just walking within "market street lane" alone IT's GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: just make reservation
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 29, 2011

All you need is a short perusal to discover that this is by far the nicest property available in Panama City. It is a gorgeous facility with personable and generous staff and fantastic facillities. From the quality of the swimming pools to expansive rooms to the fantastic views, you are in for a treat if you stay at the Carillon Beach Resort Inn. It feels much much more like a resort than an Inn.

In addition the owners of this property are incredible generous. I was part of a group of wounded soldiers who was invited to stay at this property for free for four nights. We all had the time of our lives.

We did not expect that our rooms would be at the finest facility in Panama Beach. The only downside to the whole experience is that we were so spoiled it would fill like a significant step down to go anywhere else.

Come spoil yourself!

David Curlin

Room Tip: I don't think this hotel has any bad rooms.
1  Thank davidcurlin
Reviewed September 29, 2011

My goodness, what an amazing Resort!!! I was taken, completely smitten by my room! It felt like home. Everything from the service upon checking in to the beach, the ballroom, the chapel, EVERYTHING WAS BREATH-TAKING! I would definintely recommend this resort to any Panama City visitors. Worth it 100%. A great place to go with family, friends, kids or alone! The room was so spacious, the view was incredible, all was so tidy and clean, it was perfect. Thank you Warrior Beach Retreat and Carillon Beach Resort for truly making this an unforgettable experience!

Room Tip: Trust your agent, I am sure all of their rooms are spectacular!