Carillon Beach Resort Inn
$214
Country Inn
$266
HolidayInn.com
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
$143
  • Pool
$169
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$109
Legacy By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$189
$161
Orbitz.com
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Pool
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
Ocean Breeze By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
$139
$115
Travelocity
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
$135
Hotwire.com
All reviewspanama citygolf cart shuttlefull kitchenliving roomoff seasongranite countertopscoffee makersleeper sofanice staypots and pansup to datepoolsoceanbeachvacationbalconypublix
Reviewed June 21, 2011

No internet in room. Pool closes at dark. Only two drawbacks at this great little place! Room very clean and everything needed. Live music in park on Monday evening excellent! Folks at desk very nice and helpful, especially Phillip. Quick walk to beach or golfcart trip provided at desk. Great time and hated to leave. Will be back next year!

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank Kenneynotdead
Reviewed June 15, 2011

My family just got back from Carillon Beach Inn. We LOVED it there ! We have stayed at so many places and this by far was our favorite! The staff, Elizabeth, Phil, and Linda were more than accomodating. I cant say enough great things about this place. If you are looking for a serene, peaceful, relaxing vacation with uncrowded quiet beaches & the most beautiful uncrowded pools (but yet close enough to all the excitement) then this is the place for you. The walk to the beach is only 3-5 minutes and walking through this gated village is like going back in time to old Florida, its amazing. However, if you do not want to walk the friendly staff is readily available to take you to any of their beach access sites on the golf cart :-) I liked that this place has the best of both worlds, on one side you have a lake (my son loved this part and he even caught a few big fish) and on the other side is the Gulf of Mexico. If you pick this place for a vacation you will not be disappointed! We are going back in October!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank NurseLeslie426
Reviewed June 11, 2011

We just returned from our stay at the Inn at Carillon Beach. This is a wonderful resort. The resort is clean and very beautiful. Our room was quite spacious for a one bedroom condo. The kitchen had everything anyone could need, including a wine bottle opener and wine glasses. ;) Phil and Elizabeth were very, very helpful and were willing to go out of their way to make my family's stay more enjoyable. I saw on some of the previous reviews about the walk to the beach. I can assure you that I walked to the beach 2X a day with my children and it was very pleasant. Short and beautiful! I cannot say enough good things about this resort. If you are traveling with a pet this is also the destination spot for you! We brought our Cavalier King Charles Spaniel with us and the resort was very accomodating. Very pet friendly. My family is already wanting to plan their trip back. The only drawback at all is that they do not have WYFI. My family groaned at first but then I realized it was a positive in some ways because my teen-agers had to abandon their computers and blackberries! Only issue for us was that my husband couldn't stay in touch with his job related duties. I highly recommend this resort! Also check out Cast-Aways the food was delicious!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank NewPalOnTheRoad
Reviewed June 10, 2011

This is the most wonderful place to stay! Quiet, clean, great staff! Linda & Elizabeth was amazing! You need to book your vacation here! We will be back! Thanks for making our vacation great! ALREADY RECOMMENDING TO FRIENDS. You need a facebook page!

Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank bratay
Reviewed June 9, 2011

Perfect for family vacation or a Romantic getaway, An Awesome place, very private Really nice suites very clean an equipped for extended family stays outstanding views,great beach and pools,practically everything you need on the property, Be sure to visit the Wine bar Great Wine selection,right off the lobby, The staff and hospitality are first class, The worst thing about the place is having to leave, my family is all already planning our return next year

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family