“Delicious Breakfast”
Review of Corams'

Corams'
Cuisines: American, Diner, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Best brunch on the beach
Alabama
“Delicious Breakfast”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

I must admit I've only had breakfast at Corams but the heavenly hash is wonderful! We always go for breakfast at least half of the mornings we spend at the beach. They grind their own coffee beans so the coffee is good as well. Food is cheap too!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Divegirl73
Tom Z, Owner at Corams', responded to this review, June 14, 2014
Thanks for the kind words and we are glad you liked our breakfast. Come back and see us soon.

Dallas, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Better the reviews”
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

Highly recommend, portions are large, and food is good. Pancakes were very good, the heavenly hash browns were amazing. Meal was way better than the price. Would come back again.

Tom Z, Owner at Corams', responded to this review, June 14, 2014
Our Heavenly Hash is among the best breakfast in town. Thanks and come back to see us soon.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Owner JOE is PLAIN RUDE”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

AFter waiting for a little over an hour for the food that I never received, Joe, the owner approached my table. Asked how we were doing and said we look hungry. Ya think? It's been over and hour and I've watched multiple tables sit down, eat and leave. When I voiced my opinion on the slow service he stated "THATS BUSINESS". How disgusting! I know that me not going back doesn't put this guy out of business but I would like to think that good things don't happen to people like that. He never said I'm sorry for your wait. He stood over my table after we continued our conversation with our family. He slowly walked away and went to every table around us and asked the people if there wait was long and if they were doing okay. ALl the people arrived way after my family did and was already eating. my food was still not done and most getting cold while it sat on the plates, not under a warmer, while the rest was cooking.
I wouldn't recommend the place ONLY because of the crappy attitude from the owner, Joe!

• Visited April 2014
4 Thank Nicole H
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Breakfast”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Perfect eggs and hashed browns. Excellent pancakes, biscuits and gravy. Generous portions. Genuinely friendly staff. And surprisingly good coffee for a diner setup. Wife, daughter and I love this place.

• Visited April 2014
Tom Z, Owner at Corams', responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thanks for the kind words. We hope to see you again soon.
Kingston Springs, Tennessee
1,170 restaurant reviews
“Great friendly cafe”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

The staff are very friendly and helpful. My breakfast came out just the way I ordered it. Portions are large and the prices are very reasonable. Definitely would return

• Visited March 2014
Tom Z, Owner at Corams', responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Thanks for the great comments. Come back and see us again soon.