“Good food”

Another Broken Egg Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Good food”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Go for breakfast or lunch! Make sure you go early because this is a very popular breakfast place and the lines can be long, but they are worth it.

Visited April 2014

Dunnellon, Florida
“Just as good this time!”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

This is my 2nd review for the PCB Another Broken Egg. We went to the Destin Another Broken Egg location, and we were very disappointed (see my review). I was determined to get a good breakfast before we left Florida, so we returned here. I was hoping our first two visits in February were not flukes. Thankfully, they weren't. My mother got her same traditional breakfast, and I got my Bananas Foster Style French Toast and scrambled eggs and cheese and great sausage patties I longed for and did not get in Destin. And my Mimosas! We got a very young waitress; she was not as nice as our others, but she tried. She was new. I handed her $60 cash for a $44, and she took forever to get our change. She used the EXACT SAME line our waiter in Destin used: "Sorry it took me a while to get your change." And she was curt after that as if I wasn't going to tip her. Was I supposed to hand her $16 tip for a $44 breakfast? They must be trained to say that. I was going to give her a $10 tip, but I knocked a couple of dollars off her tip for that line.

Visited May 2014
Athens, Alabama
“Good but...”
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Okay. Hear me out. The food here was good. The concept of the place is great. There just seems to be a bit of a disconnect between plan and execution. This place could be the best if they would just put a little more into making things just right. Oh and try to do a thorough cleaning of the place on occasion.

Allen Park, Michigan
“Great breakfast! Highly recommend”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I love going out for breakfast and Another Broken Egg Cafe in Panama City Beach, Florida did not disappoint! The plate-sized sweet potato pancake with marmalade cinnamon syrup and orange zest was unique and a delight for the taste buds! I was surprised someone mentioned that the pecans were too spicy because I am sensitive to spicy foods and the pecans did not bother me a bit. My husband had the supreme omelet filled with mushrooms, bacon, sausage, cheese, and potatoes. The omelet was hearty and included an english muffin and hash browns. He was happy!

My only con was that while my pancake was piping hot, the eggs and bacon I ordered with it were warm, but not hot. But, I am a stickler for hot foods being" hot" when served. Another con is that the cost is a bit pricey as breakfasts go - total cost $26.41 including my coffee and before the tip, But for a change up from the usual chain food restaurant fare, I believe worth the extra $$ and these cons were not a deal breaker. As a bonus, their super cute custom-designed ceramic coffee mugs are available for purchase! A great, functional souvenir for PCB!

• Visited May 2014
Cumming, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place for breakfast/brunch”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Our first visit to Panama City Beach was delightful and excellent restaurants only enhanced the visit. We had the pleasure of dining at Another Broken Egg on April 21, 2014 for a brunch. Yes, after spring break. The wait staff were all friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. Very generous portions and my husband was able to have his omelet with specific ingredients. A special thanks to Mallori D for providing excellent service.

• Visited April 2014