“Terrific place for breakfast”

Another Broken Egg Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Yum, yum, yum! So glad I stopped in. Ate at the bar this past Sunday, and had a friendly, efficient bartender assist me with both my bloody Mary (deliciously spicy) and my order, a variation on an Eggs Benedict that had both garlic-flavored crab and flank steak. When I'm on vacation I usually try to eat local, not at chains - but this restaurant was not only of of the few that open early, but it was well-worth my money.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Went here for breakfast while on vacation. It was Friday morning and there was a little wait so we sat at the bar since we only had 2 people. They had 2 large parties before us and the kitchen was backed up so it took a little while to get our food. I order the crawfish & shrimp omelet and my wife had the spinach, bacon and cheese scrambled eggs. I also got grits & cheese. Everything was excellent. Good serving sizes. We actually took half home for another meal.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We have been to PCB several times but this is our first trip to Another Broken Egg - it reminds me a lot of Broken Yolk in San Diego which is great because both were fantastic - My wife and I ordered omelettes and the kids ordered pancakes and fruit and everything was great - quick service and delicious - If you're headed to Pier Park, stop here first!!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

On our recent visit to Panama City Beach Florida, we treated ourselves and grandkids to breakfast at Another Broken Egg and it was a treat! This was by far the best and most special breakfast we have ever had at a restaurant. Starting with the chocolate milk for the kids. It was served in a sundae glass with strips of chocolate syrup going up and down the inside of the glass to the whip cream on top. The kids eyes lit up when the waitress brought it to the table. The veggie omelet and turkey sausages were divine. The strawberry pancakes had strawberries inside and out. The cinnamon French toast had cream cheese icing, berries and whip cream on them. The staff was fantastic and the décor was Country French.....Eggactly what you would expect. If you want to experience a grand breakfast, do not miss Another Broken Egg. We will definitely go back on our next trip to PCB.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

My fiancé and I ate at the Broken Egg in San Destin, so we knew it was good. I don't think you could go wrong with anything you order. My fiancé and I each had coffee and shared a Bloody Mary. He had huevos rancheros and I had a scrambler. All Delish!