“Great breakfast spot.”

Another Broken Egg Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

The shopping center this place is in is nearly vacant so I was a little worried. Another Broken Egg is fantastic though. No wonder they have stayed in business with nothing else around. Their chorizo and cream cheese omelette is amazing. French toast is good too. Restaurant has a comflrtabl down home feel but is very modem and clean. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Having read all of my fellow reviewers comments, I was expecting a really great breakfast. I arrived when the restaurant was not too busy and stood and waited about three minutes before I was seated. My waitress did take my drink order right away and the beverage arrived quickly and as ordered. I asked if my breakfast selection, the Smoked Salmon Benny, was a popular choice and was told it "was a top seller." The dish came out quickly and the salmon and eggs bendict were good if not great. The real issue was the plain toasted bagel that was almost chewy and tasted store bought. The brekfast potatoes were okay and plentiful. At $12.99, I was expecting a little more from my dish and while I agree that the location and service are very good, the food - at least on this trip - was just average.

Date of visit: March 2013
Reviewed March 4, 2013

While visiting with friends staying in Panama City Beach, we had the opportunity to visit Another Broken Egg for breakfast with them. They highly recommended this restaurant. We didn't have a lot of time, and our server, Brittany, made sure everything went smoothly so we could make our reservation for sailing in the bay. The food was fantastic. We all had something different, and shared samples amongst ourselves. The Supreme omelette I had was outstanding, as was the Granola, Fruit & Quinoa that my wife had. Our friends went for the sweet potato pancakes that definitely had a spicy tinge from the spiced pecans. A thoroughly enjoyable first visit for us. We will definitely be there again when we visit our friends.

Date of visit: February 2013
1  Thank Steveflhtc07
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

This was a great place for breakfast on a rainy Monday morning. Pancakes and bacon were very good. My husband liked the sausage patties which are made on site and the English muffins. This particular place was a little hard to find for a non resident but worth the trouble

Reviewed February 21, 2013

What a way to start the day! Delicious food with an exciting twist. Worth the ride to get here if you like your breakfast. Very pleasant and helpful service. Not our first time here and will be back again.

Date of visit: February 2013