“Another Broken Egg, another Great Breakfast!!”

Another Broken Egg Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed March 4, 2013

While visiting with friends staying in Panama City Beach, we had the opportunity to visit Another Broken Egg for breakfast with them. They highly recommended this restaurant. We didn't have a lot of time, and our server, Brittany, made sure everything went smoothly so we could make our reservation for sailing in the bay. The food was fantastic. We all had something different, and shared samples amongst ourselves. The Supreme omelette I had was outstanding, as was the Granola, Fruit & Quinoa that my wife had. Our friends went for the sweet potato pancakes that definitely had a spicy tinge from the spiced pecans. A thoroughly enjoyable first visit for us. We will definitely be there again when we visit our friends.

1  Thank Steveflhtc07

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

This was a great place for breakfast on a rainy Monday morning. Pancakes and bacon were very good. My husband liked the sausage patties which are made on site and the English muffins. This particular place was a little hard to find for a non resident but worth the trouble

Reviewed February 21, 2013

What a way to start the day! Delicious food with an exciting twist. Worth the ride to get here if you like your breakfast. Very pleasant and helpful service. Not our first time here and will be back again.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Another Broken Egg is similar to the "Egg & I" chain you find out west. Great breakfasts from pancakes, waffles or French toast to omelets and skillet meals. They also have a selection of lunch sandwiches. Because of their popularity, you will often have to wait if you arrive at prime time. I've never had a bad meal at either Another Broken Egg or The Egg & I, both chain restaurants.

1  Thank GreeleyJoe
Reviewed February 7, 2013

This is the best place for breakfast. We love it. I had the "skinny omlet" and it was great. It came with a wondeful fruit plate. My husband had an omlet with meat and veggies. He said it was great.

1  Thank Kaw1wenz