“dessert anyone?”

Kilwins Panama City Beach
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: When Don and Katy Kilwin began hand-crafting chocolates in the late 40s, they used only the finest chocolates and premium confections in each and every one of their treats. Today, we’re proud to carry on that tradition here in PCB, serving decadent desserts to locals and vacationers alike. Our assorted chocolates are still hand-crafted using the same recipes developed by Don Kilwin, and we still use only the finest chocolates and other ingredients in our many recipes. We’re also serving up 32 different flavors of ice cream and delicious homemade fudge just like Grandma’s. One bite, and you’ll know why people have loved Kilwins for generations.
Birmingham
“dessert anyone?”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Located in Pier Park, this is a place you must visit. Even if you don't buy anything, it's worth a stroll by but be warned - once you get a whiff of what they serving up, you're sure to want something, even if it's a free sample. I like to get a waffle bowl of toasted coconut or coffee and sit out front and enjoy a sunny afternoon. They're sure to have something for everyone.

• Visited March 2014

“The fudge was awesome!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

The smell of the hand made Candy's drew us in. We had to try the fudge and chocolates they were both yummy.

1 Thank Christy M
Southern IL
“I'd go back for the smell alone”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

We visited here twice during our week long vacation. I must eat gluten free and all of their fudge is safe for me. The service was excellent and the ice cream was yummy also. The peanut butter fudge was my favorite but they are all excellent.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank travelgal143
Warner Robins, Georgia
“Nothing like ice cream on the beach!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

I'm not much of an ice cream fan...most of the time I can take it or leave it....but something about being at the beach makes it different!! I had ice cream 3 nights we were at the beach (for the week). I would recommend the chocolate peanut butter and salted Carmel. Yummmyyy!! One night we went the line was out the door and the staff did an excellent job of continuing to serve in a friendly and fast way. They will even let you have a sample if you are unsure of. Flavor. Gotta try it!!

• Visited June 2014
“To Die For”
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

From the moment you walk in you are in chocolate and fudge heaven. All of their fudge is gluten free. They make their own caramel too! My boyfriend and I bought three hunks of fudge at about $8 a hunk (with a bonus buy 2 get 1 free deal) and a turtle apple. I was in heaven. Definitely a must go for any sweet tooth!