“Classy”

Kilwins Panama City Beach
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: When Don and Katy Kilwin began hand-crafting chocolates in the late 40s, they used only the finest chocolates and premium confections in each and every one of their treats. Today, we’re proud to carry on that tradition here in PCB, serving decadent desserts to locals and vacationers alike. Our assorted chocolates are still hand-crafted using the same recipes developed by Don Kilwin, and we still use only the finest chocolates and other ingredients in our many recipes. We’re also serving up 32 different flavors of ice cream and delicious homemade fudge just like Grandma’s. One bite, and you’ll know why people have loved Kilwins for generations.
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Upscale and classy venue. The workers were attentive and knowledgeable and the chocolate was tasty. Many items to choose from like ice cream to candy apples and of course great candies

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

As we were walking past this place we had no intentions of going in but the smells of this place lured us in. First time we got an apple pie caramel apple and couple of small pieces of chocolate barks. It was delicious!!! Before we left PCB we just had to return there for ice cream. Best ice cream ever. Have many different ice cream flavors. I sampled couple of them and had a hard time deciding. A little on the expensive side but well worth it. Will be coming back when I return to PCB.

1  Thank Gilvetute
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I personally didn't get anything at this restaurant, but my kids did. I had tried them previously in Charleston and I know I wouldn't be able to stop if I went in there. Smelled heavenly, everything looked great and it was quite busy.

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

This has become a must with every visit to Panama City Beach. I always buy a caramel apple and then something new I haven't had yet. Have them cut the apple for you while your there, it makes it a little easier to eat.
On this trip I decided to forgo the ice cream and instead tried the caramel krispie and the almond toffee bar. Neither one of them let me down. Later in life when I develop Type II diabetes and the doctor is cutting off my foot I will think back to this place and say, "yeah it was worth it".

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Love the unique flavors! Ice cream was really good. I only tried a couple this time but cant wait to try more. I'll definitely go back when in pier park.