“Mouth watering aromas”

Kilwins Panama City Beach
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: When Don and Katy Kilwin began hand-crafting chocolates in the late 40s, they used only the finest chocolates and premium confections in each and every one of their treats. Today, we’re proud to carry on that tradition here in PCB, serving decadent desserts to locals and vacationers alike. Our assorted chocolates are still hand-crafted using the same recipes developed by Don Kilwin, and we still use only the finest chocolates and other ingredients in our many recipes. We’re also serving up 32 different flavors of ice cream and delicious homemade fudge just like Grandma’s. One bite, and you’ll know why people have loved Kilwins for generations.
Warner Robins, Georgia
“Mouth watering aromas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

You can't help but walk into this place as you walk by because it smells like heaven! There is lots of things to offer to satisfy that sweet tooth ranging from ice cream to fudge and they give free samples!

Visited June 2013

nashville, tn
“Can I have a bowl of hot fudge sauce, please?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

I had a hot fudge sundae with fudgie brownie ice cream (good suggestion made by the ice cream server). The hot fudge was heavenly. I think I could eat it by the bowl. The ice cream was good but I just didn't find it to be anything more than average. For the price, I would like it to be above average. I think I'll go back for fudge but I'm sure ill skip the ice cream. I wonder if they sell the hot fudge?!?!

Visited May 2013
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
“hate this place”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

Pretentious ice cream joint. Rude staff and over priced ice cream. Spend your money at any other ice cream place and you'll be glad you did.

1 Thank Mike C
mberko, Owner at Kilwins Panama City Beach, responded to this review, May 12, 2013
We are so sorry for the experience you had in our shop, we have always received very high praises on our staff and our product. I would like to hear about your personal experience and isolate the specific event and time. Kilwins strives to offer the best confections with the best service to every customer every time. Please email us..

Marc & Yvonne Berkowitz, owners
Panamacitybeach@kilwins.com
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

The ice cream was delicious! The prices on the other hand were outrageous. I will not go again due to the prices.

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“O so good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

This place has some of the best ice cream I have ever tasted in my life! When you walk in they are quick to great u and offer u some fresh fudge. I would strongly recommend the salted caramel YUM!