“Best. Ice Cream. EVERRRRR.”

Kilwins Panama City Beach
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: When Don and Katy Kilwin began hand-crafting chocolates in the late 40s, they used only the finest chocolates and premium confections in each and every one of their treats. Today, we’re proud to carry on that tradition here in PCB, serving decadent desserts to locals and vacationers alike. Our assorted chocolates are still hand-crafted using the same recipes developed by Don Kilwin, and we still use only the finest chocolates and other ingredients in our many recipes. We’re also serving up 32 different flavors of ice cream and delicious homemade fudge just like Grandma’s. One bite, and you’ll know why people have loved Kilwins for generations.
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Best. Ice Cream. EVERRRRR. My favorite is a scoop of Toasted Coconut w/ a scoop of their chocolate (which, btw, tastes like no chocolate ice cream I've EVER had ANYWHERE), it's an instant Mounds Bar - only oh-so-much-better!
The staff is also the best of the best - super friendly and helpful.

Date of visit: February 2013

Reviewed January 30, 2013

The Pier Park Kilwin's in Panama City Beach is the best ice cream in the area. I have experienced Kilwin's in other places and the Panama store is top notch. The employees there are so kind and patient. I like so many of the flavors but my all time favorite, to-die-for flavor is toasted coconut. It is toasted coconut bits dipped in chocolate - little tiny pieces that make a little crunch in your mouth. I could eat a gallon of that and still want more. Another great flavor is salted caramel. Right now the flavor of the week is chocolate raspbery truffle.My family member said it was awesome. Warning: Kilwin's is expensive but most good things are. A single dip cone is a little over $4.00 but it is soooo worth it. It is a special treat, not an everyday thing for me. Open til about 9 pm.

Date of visit: January 2013
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Awesome service - the people were so friendly and the best tasting ice cream we've ever had. We can't wait to go back.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

excellent choices -- many flavors to choose from; pleasant staff; clean and inviting atmosphere; pricey ice cream cones

Date of visit: December 2012
Reviewed November 21, 2012

But no ice cream cone in the world is worth eight dollars. No 1/8th ounce of fudge worth six For sure

Date of visit: November 2012