“Very good”

Fatty's Sandwich Shop
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: When we opened our doors in 2007 our goal was simple, to serve delicious food made only with fresh ingredients paired with groovy music to match our very eclectic atmosphere.
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Awesome place. We got ours to go and didn't have too wait too long, but the decor was great, the sandwiches were great, and the baked beans were amazing!!

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Fatty's was our first stop after arriving in PCB. The food was great and the service was very quick. We will definitely be back!!!

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Great sandwich shop out of the way good decor with a rock and roll flare. The people were nice here and offered good service

Reviewed June 26, 2014

The food was incredible! The atmosphere was eccentric and cozy. The owner came out and talked to everyone and took empty baskets, ect. He was so friendly and inviting it was like eating at your really cool hippie friends house, lol. We loved it and wish they had one in Houston!! The only downfall was the girl working the counter made me feel uncomfortable when I asked questions about the menu...kind of like I was an idiot and I was really irritated. I 'think her name was Cori or Cody, something like that. You shouldn't work a service counter if you don't want to be friendly and helpful. The food and the friendly owner saved my review:)

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

A local friend clued us in on Fattys while visiting PCB.

This place is a gem! Reasonable prices and great selection of sandwiches. We chose to-go because it was a bit crowded and eat-in tables are few.

My husband and I both had The Midnight Toker. Awesome sandwich! Other reviewers have complained about the wait, but it wasn't bad during the busy time we visited. Plus, it gave us time to look around at all the old band posters and albums hanging all over the place.