“Good Sandwich Shop”

Fatty's Sandwich Shop
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: When we opened our doors in 2007 our goal was simple, to serve delicious food made only with fresh ingredients paired with groovy music to match our very eclectic atmosphere.
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Four of us spent the last week of Feb & the 1st week of Mar in PC Bch. We were looking for a quick lunch one day & Fatty's Sandwich Shop popped up. Its easy to miss - its just a small place. Lots of retro posters all over the walls as decor. We had the Cheese Steak Charlie, Midnight Toker, BLT Wrap & Extra Sloppy Joe. They were all great & too big to finish - we all took some back to the resort. Our table was a door - very different. Prices were reasonable.

Date of visit: February 2013

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is not a family friendly resturant, very limited seating and the owner of this resturant has much to learn by way of customer service skills and just general respect for people all together.

My son, daughter-in-law, their 2 children, and a friend visited fatty's for lunch, they ordered a meal for dine-in and quickly realized the very limited seating issue. My daughter-in-law decided to take the kids ages 2 & 4 months to the car and just get the meals to go. After the owner brought the meals to the table my son politely asked for a couple of to go containers to put the food in to go. The Owner who also was the one who brought out the food, said to my son "If you would of told me that ahead of time I could of put them in that from the start, You (word that with sucker) ". My son being quite shocked at this response,waited on the guy to bring the containers, but he sent a different guy out with them. Why should or anyone patornize a place that treats people in such a disrespectful manner. My son is a member of our armed forces, he works hard daily to keep Americans safe, and the treatment by this jerk while on a family vacation is insane. Please do yourself a favor and do not give your money to someone who value's his business or people so little.

Date of visit: March 2013
4  Thank Patricia L
Reviewed March 4, 2013

What a great find. Cool interior vibe with the Rock-n-roll motif. Outstanding sandwiches with some interesting twists - The Midnight Toker is awesome - thanks to the great staff who recommended it to me! Not a lot of interior seating, but it didn't seem to be a problem.

Date of visit: March 2013
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Tiny little spot located in the ground floor of a parking garage. The sandwiches are great- but be sure to try the daily specials. The owner is always trying a new recipe - my favorite is the shrimp and grits. My husband said they were like Paula Deen's, only better!

Date of visit: September 2012
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We stayed at the Calypso so it was very convenient for us to walk right across the street, grab a sandwich, and take it back to the beach to eat. The atmosphere was a little different (kind of hippy-ish) but in a good way. Very unique. We went back a few times during our stay because the food was really good. They also deliver. We thought their prices were fair, and we had no trouble with the staff as a few other people put in their reviews. I would definitely recommend this shop if you're looking for a quick place to grab lunch or a snack between meals.

Date of visit: August 2012