“Stick with the New Orleans specialties; they're all good!”
Review of David's Sno-Balls

David's Sno-Balls
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Description: American,cajun and Creole.
Reviewed March 4, 2011

We found Davids New Orleans Style Snow-Balls through reviews on TripAdvisor. 4 of us northeasterners plugged the address into our GPS and began the trek. When we arrived, my friend said, "are you sure about this?" For sure it's a whole in the wall. About 6 tables in a pretty small store front. We had the roast beef sandwich , the meat ball sandwich, a mufalatta sandwich, beignet, ice cream stuffed snow ball. If you're from the NE stear clear of the roast beef and meat ball sandwich. By New Orleans standards they may be great, but not so good by NE taste. The mulfaltta was outstanding as was the beignet and snow ball. I wish I could have tasted all the 25 or 30 flavors! Service was fast and friendly. Overall a great place to have an early AM break, nice quick lunch, or super stop for a treat. Make sure you try the potato chips. They were awesome too.

3  Thank Killybeggs_8
There are newer reviews for David's Sno-Balls

Reviewed February 4, 2011

My fiancee's family is from PCB, so we go there quite often. This is the only place I make sure we go to every time. The snowballs are tasty and they don't skimp on the syrup. They also have a snow wizard machine so you get uniform shaved ice throughout the snowball. If you are on a diet, don't worry they have sugar free flavors. However, snowballs are only the tip of the iceberg. The roast beef poor boy is as good as any in NOLA. The meatball sub is fantastic. The benegigts are from Cafe Du Monde's recipie. I particularly like the beneigt bites since they tend to make less of a mess if you have a dark color shirt on. The service is always quick and friendly. If you go to PCB, you must go to Davids!

3  Thank crummywatertowr
Reviewed January 21, 2011

Being from New Orleans, I know a thing or two about how the food is supposed to taste...and let me tell you, this place has got it right! From the ultra thin powdered ice snoballs with plenty of syrup, to the overstuffed mufalatta sandwiches, to the debris style roast beef po boys, and even the Zapp's potato chips and Barq's in a bottle...you simply couldn't ask for anything else. Everything is authentic, bought from New Orleans, and the owners (the two David's) couldn't be friendlier. Decorated with New Orleans pictures and memorabilia, this place will definitely having you coming back for seconds. OH, and the beignets! How could I forget the wonder that is beignets! Fluffy powered sugar dough that is so remarkably delightful...man, I can't wait to go back!

5  Thank olpbabe
Reviewed January 10, 2011

This place is great! It has sno-balls, ice-cream, po-boys, beignets, coffee, and even vegetarian-friendly food options! You can eat a nice lunch/dinner and enjoy some yummy dessert after. I love the meat ball po-boys! The best I have had! And also the red velvet cake ice-cream. And the coffee shakes are better than any frappucinos I have had. Besides the great food, the owners make you feel right at home when you walk in. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert -- you can't go wrong at David's!

6  Thank CaraWalker
Reviewed December 18, 2010

David's is my favorite stop in Panama City Beach. I always get a roast beef po' boy when I come in town! And don't forget to try a few flavors of sno balls--they have so many and they are just as good as ones in New Orleans!

3  Thank dizzydina