“Consistently delicious!”
Review of David's Sno-Balls

David's Sno-Balls
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Description: New Orleans Style Sno-Balls, Beignets & Café au Lait, Po-Boys on real French bread, Nathan's Hot Dogs, Red Beans & Rice, Shrimp Etouffee, Jambalaya, & Gumbo rotating daily all served in a family friendly location conveniently located in the center of Panama City Beach.
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

We live in Destin, FL and make one our two short trips to Panama City Beach a year. We always eat at David's at least twice during the trip. The owner David is so nice and friendly. My husband and I love their roast beef po boys....messy, delicious, perfect! My kids (and us too) love their stuffed sno balls. My favorite is red velvet cake with vanilla soft serve ice cream. It is a popular spot and not too big but we usually eat at off times and have never had trouble finding a table. You can go for just dessert but you have to at least try their po boys!

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Sno-balls are awesome, much better than a typical sno-cone that we typically get or a slush. Kids had stuffed sno-balls which were awesome. Roast beef po-boy and hot dogs were awesome. Would return for sure, had beignet bites to finish and they were great

Reviewed August 10, 2014

We found this on trip advisor so we decided to try it! Wow! The roast beef po- boy is the best roast beef I have ever had in my life. My husband got the shrimp po-boy and my son got the meatball po-boy and they were both fantastic as well. We also got the mini beignets which were fabulous. We all had a sno-ball which was also great. If I lived here I would eat here everyday. The staff is so friendly and the restaurant has a great vibe. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Lochelle
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Someone recommended this place to us & I'm so glad they did. I'd been craving a shrimp poboy & this one was soooo good! They didn't scrimp on the shrimp, either! My husband had the meatball sandwich which he said was delicious. The atmosphere was super friendly & I definitely recommend a visit to this place.

Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

I had the roast beef poboy which was great! Nathens hot dogs were good but my picky eater didn't care for them bc they are greasy. Now to the best part... Stuffed snow cones!! & beignet ( Ben yay) !! Both are tasty ! Snow cones are bit pricey but for a speical treat it was fine. Overall great little lunch or dinner spot .