“Our favorite meal of our week vacation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of David's Sno-Balls

David's Sno-Balls
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: American,cajun and Creole.
Tulsa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our favorite meal of our week vacation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

I found this place on Trip Advisor. We stopped here after going to St Andrews State Park. The good was delicious. The snoballs were creamy and like eating snow. And the restaurant was exceptionally clean. Next vacation we might eat here every day!

Dacula, Georgia
“Love this place and a must visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

I can not speak on the sno balls as we went for breakfast. The beignets were very good with the chicory coffee. I did not get the full size beignets, went for the smaller bite size and loved them. This is as close to the ones in New Orleans I have found. The staff is very friendly! I will definitely be back to Davids every PCB trip. I would like to try the sno balls next time and maybe the oyster po boy as well. Great food, great experience.

• Visited July 2014
Nashville
“A must visit in PCB!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

This is our number one place to visit when we go to PCB. The sno-balls and stuffed sno-balls are just amazing! My favorite is the peach sno-ball stuffed with vanilla soft serve. It is so yummy! My family has also had the strawberry, watermelon, coconut, and red velvet sno-balls. We all rave about this place. Go here if you only eat out once. It's worth it!

1 Thank Amanda A
Birmingham, Alabama
“Yummy snow balls”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

We stopped by for beignets and snow balls. The beignets were not overwhelming, but the snow balls were a nice creamy sweet treat. I tried the wedding cake flavor, and 2 others in my party tried the birthday cake flavor. All were yummy. I had a hard time finishing the 10 oz even though it is the 1st size up from the kiddie size.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank amyw2012
“Best ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in after reading all the reviews on trip advisor.

Got a snow cone and beignets and they both were so good we went a 2nd time while on vacation.
This time I got the beignet bites and I liked those even better. Got the ice cream flavor snow cone with cream topping and it was heaven.

The 2nd time we went was on a Friday night and the line was out the door. They had a lot of friendly staff and for to everyone pretty quick. It's definitely worth the wait!!

And the prices are very reasonable!

2 Thank Amanda S