“Unique Find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of David's Sno-Balls

David's Sno-Balls
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: American,cajun and Creole.
“Unique Find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Visited because of TripAdvisor reviews. Made it just in time for beignets. We've never had before so nothing to compare to but was tasty. My son got a stuffed sno-ball (shaved ice with ice cream in the middle) which he loved. Would like to come back for the muffelata sometime.

“Good Stuff!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

The only reason we didn't give David's a fifth star was because it's so darned hot and crowded. The food was excellent, the service was excellent and very clean. We stopped in for a night at the beach on our way to Disney and found David's. Our sandwiches were so good we detoured on the way home from Disney the next weekend to grab another muffuletta. In our second visit we found the gumbo. Great stuff! Stop by David's and try anything...it's all good. Do your best to go during less peak hours or get your food to go. We will be back!

• Visited June 2014
dcajun35, Owner at David's Sno-Balls, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Thank You for stopping by and eating with us. I appreciate your review on trip advisor. Yes, it was hot but thankfully we had the air conditioning repaired today. So next time you will have alot cooler visit. Thank you again. DAVID
“Expected more”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

This place was rated one of the top places to eat in PCB so I had to check it out. When I looked at all the pictures the pork boys looked delicious but when I received my very own it looked like something someone just threw together.
I also tried the beignets they were okay but I guess I expected more. I didn't try the sno-balls everyone was ordering I guess that is where the high ratings come from. Maybe next time.

dcajun35, Owner at David's Sno-Balls, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Thank you for eating with us. I appreciate your review as it will help us get better. In your review you said the pork looked good. My apologies if you thought it was pork. We slow cook our roast beef for 12 hours in the broth and seasoning till it falls apart like debri instead of just serving the common slice roast with gravy. You did not mention how it tasted. I hope you enjoyed the flavor. I am glad you liked your beignets. On your next visit please ask for meas I would love to meet you and make sure everything you order taste and looks great. Thank you again for caring enough to take time to let us know how we are doing. I appreciate it. Have a blessed day.
O'Fallon, Missouri
“Great sweets”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Fabulous find. One tip. . Don't eat them in the car. We had powdered sugar everywhere. Came out piping hot. Yummy goodness

Warner Robins, Georgia
“Beignets!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

We stopped here after dinner for some beignets and they did not disappoint! This was my first time having them and they were wonderful! My husband had a snowball shake and that was good as well. We will definitely come here when we visit PCB again!

• Visited June 2014