“Beignets!!!!”
Review of David's Sno-Balls

David's Sno-Balls
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: American,cajun and Creole.
Warner Robins, Georgia
“Beignets!!!!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We stopped here after dinner for some beignets and they did not disappoint! This was my first time having them and they were wonderful! My husband had a snowball shake and that was good as well. We will definitely come here when we visit PCB again!

Houston, Texas
“This place is great!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

The food was amazing! My husband's family is from Louisiana so we were skeptics but it really lives up to all the reviews. The service was great. The owner even came by and picked up our plates.

Nashville, Tennessee
“Can it be true?”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

My family is from NO and my fiance grew up there so we were a bit skeptical of the claims to be just like New Orleans. However, one bite from the snow-balls and the beignets proved us wrong. This place is amazing. It's the best, most authentic tasting New Orleans cuisine we've found outside of the actual city.

• Visited May 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Divine Beignets! Gumbo...Ehhhh”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

The beignets are wonderful. and the staff is excellent and very friendly. The store opened up at 9am, and we arrived about 9:30ish. I asked the clerk did they have any gumbo, or were they making any on that day so I could stop by and try a cup. She told me they had some ready. I asked, "Fresh? You have fresh gumbo ready, now?" She again replied, "Yes". I don't think she caught on to the fact that they had literally just opened, and that's why I was skeptical about it being fresh.

The gumbo had Anduoille(sp?) sausage and shrimp in it. I'm not a fan of shrimp and hence, did not eat it. The gumbo wasn't horrible, but it wasn't really good gumbo either. Overall, I'd probably pass on it and order more delicious beignets!

I left out ordering a pineapple and strawberry sno-ball. I didn't get it "stuffed" (with soft serve ice cream inside) because the soft-serve machine was down. The flavors really weren't distinct. I got absolutely no "pineapply" flavor whatsover as far as taste, and the same goes for the strawberry. I had someone else to try it, and he said the same thing.

Overall, I'd stick to about a half dozen of the WONDERFUL BEIGNETS and call it a day. Oh, and they actually use the Cafe Du Monde mix (which anyone can order online), and that's why it tastes the same, because it is the same mix!

1 Thank Shana M
Panama City, Florida
“Nice snack stop”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

We stopped here to get some hot beignets and they made a delicious snack. They also have the New Orleans style coffee-with-chicory that we like. They also offer a small selection of foods. We liked the muffalatas, the 5" is easily big enough for 2 people. Depending upon the evening they might also have different food offerings like gumbos or red beans and rice. Friendly service. Small seating area inside and also a patio outside.

1 Thank Rather_Nomadic