“It was ok...”
Review of David's Sno-Balls

David's Sno-Balls
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: American,cajun and Creole.
Lexington, Kentucky
“It was ok...”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Ate hear based on other reviews. Tried the roast beef poor boys. I was let down that it was not shaved roast beef like in the pictures! It was more like re-heated pulled roast. It was ok but I would not buy it again.. pretty bland. I did not see the owner in there when I was there. No one really greeted us. I know most people see that they like it but it was not for us. At least I tried it.

2 Thank manonthebeach

Highland Heights, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“YUMMY!!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We went to David's for the beignet and they were delicious!! They were so good we went twice!! Would highly recommend!! :)

“Love this place!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We went probably everyday that was were on vacation. Awesome snow-balls! Extremely friendly staff. kid friendly!

• Visited September 2012
Houston, Texas
“OHOHOH”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Found this place on trip advisor and put the address into my gps so I could find it on our recent brief stay at PCB on the way to Disney World. OHOHOH, the beignets were wonderful, every bit as melt in your mouth good as the ones at Cafe Du Monde in New Orleans. Had the roast beef po boy and the beef is done cajun style, the bread is fresh and it is mouth watering. Did I mention the ice cream?? I had never heard of hershey's ice cream, but that was the brand and it was awesome, best ice cream I think I have ever had and they have some great flavors...did I mention the sno cones? And they will give you lots of tastes of the ice cream or the sno cones, and they have some kind of deal where they mix the ice cream with a sno cone flavor...AND the service, could not ask for a nice more helpful happy bunch of young people doing their job and waiting on customers. Headed back to PCB in a couple of weeks, Will have to try really hard not to eat all my meals at this place!

• Visited July 2013
Southside, Alabama
“Great hang-out spot”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This is a great spot to take the family for lunch. Kids got to dress their own hot dogs. Shrimp po-boy was great. If you don't get a meal you at least have to try a stuffed sno-ball. Any flavor you can imagine. The beignets were excellent also.