“YUMMY!!!”
Review of David's Sno-Balls

David's Sno-Balls
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: American,cajun and Creole.
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This is our first visit to Panama City Beach, but I had been reading reviews and knew that I wanted to eat at David's New Orleans Style Sno-Balls! So, on our first full day here, we arrived promptly at noon. I ordered the muffaletta which was even more delicious than I expected and absolutely HUGE....and my husband had an amazing shrimp po-boy. We topped off our meal with warm, luscious beignets!!! We were stuffed and waddled out with enough muffaletta for our lunch the next day. We plan on going back again and trying the Sno-Ball. I would definitely recommend that you try this delightful little cafe!!!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

The food was absolutely AMAZING, the staff were very friendly, and the enviroment was very open and everytime I go here I cannot help but smile!

2  Thank Morgan J
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I have been getting food and snowballs from Davids since he relocated here. From when they were a small stand in front of Winn-Dixie to the beautiful store they own now, they have always gave superb service and excellent food. They recently started doing Red Beans and Rice on Mondays and it was so good I have made it a work tradition for me and coworkers to get some every Monday. The snowballs are perfect with a multitude of flavors. My favorites being Tigers Blood, Red Velvet Cake, Mudslide, and a mixture I made up of Coconut Chocolate and Almond (For the Almond Joy Flavor (Get light chocolate otherwise it overpowers the other flavors)). There isnt a nicer man than David and you can really taste the love he puts into each and every plate. I would and do recommend this place to everyone I meet. You won't be let down.

2  Thank JBirge88
Reviewed November 26, 2012

been coming in for years, almost 5 to be exact. nicest people and sandwiches that meet the standards of any hole in the wall or even top name resteraunt in or around the big easy. some may say they are just snow cones, some may say or compare them to cafe du monde but at the end of the day you just cant. always remember were not actually IN new orleans. love the place and people

2  Thank which1spink
Reviewed November 25, 2012

What a great place!! Their menu is simple but fantastic. Went in for a snowball and had one of their sandwiches. What a treat.

1  Thank Stephen G