“Amazing roast beef (pot roast actually) sandwich Owner is a real sweetheart and dogs I mention the amazing roast beef sandwich?”
Review of David's Sno-Balls

David's Sno-Balls
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: American,cajun and Creole.
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

Ok I love this little shop. I buy the roast beef sandwich combo and red beans and rice every time and I'm here as often as I'm at home. I also order the snow come with vanilla spicy serve on the middle. Mr. david is Genius and his prices are nice too. I'm headed over there RIGHT NOW!!!

panama city beach fl
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sandwiches”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Must say David's Beinet's are great and I love them but Please get their 6 or 9 in Shrimp Po Boy they are awesome!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank greatgrandmother2
Graysville
“Finally, The Perfect Beignet”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

My husband & I ate our first beignets at the Cafe Du Monde this summer. I was disappointed, too hard, no fluffy inside, not at all what I'd hoped for. We read about David's New Orleans Style Snow Balls on Trip Advisor and dropped in one afternoon. No comparison. We tried both the mini beignets and the regular sized ones. Both were light & crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside with lots of powdery sugar on top. Delicious and with a cup of cafe au lait, it was the perfect afternoon break. We visited with the owner for quite a while and he and the rest of the staff were very friendly and made us feel welcomed and right at home. We will definitely make David's a regular stop when in PCB,

• Visited November 2012
austin
“Not the typical roast beef sandwich.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

this is chunks of juicy baked roast on a crispy hoogie roll. you get it with or without the lettuce, tomato, onion, and mayo. but it's best when it's loaded. and it's juicy. reasonably priced (around $7) lunch special includes sandwich with chips and a snowball or drink. we requested a sugar free flavor that was not on the menu and they made it for us without any problem. highly recommend. we've been four times now. improvement could be add more tables or get a larger place. it's small inside and was on the warm side. but it's still worth it.

r'ville
“Get the Snow-ball”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Ate here twice wile in PCB last month. The first night we had shrimp poor-boys. I would advise getting a foot long if you are really hungry. They have just the right amount of hot sauce and give you that NOLA feel. The next visit was for snow-balls. Never would have thought putting ice cream in a snow-ball would work. Wrong...it is fantastic. The dreamsicle is outta sight. They have so many combinations it is hard to choose. So when in PCB make David's Snow-balls on your things to do list. Kids of all ages will love it.

• Visited October 2012