“So delicious, we returned a second evening!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Triple J

Triple J
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: There are still quite a few of you out there that think that Triple J is just a steakhouse. As the area's premier steakhouse, we think we make the best steak in Panama City Beach. That said, we do a whole lot more than just great grilled beef! For over ten years we have been providing families and diners from around the country with a full array of delicious selections ranging from fresh Florida seafood, to grilled pork and chicken, and the ever popular mile high burgers & sandwiches. In addition to the expansive Dinner Menu, the home-style Lunch Menu at Triple J is extremely popular and has been a favorite with the local business community for years.
“So delicious, we returned a second evening!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

As usual, we asked a local about their favorite restaurant. The guy at AutoZone said Triple J had the best steak in town. He didn't lead us astray! My husband had the ribeye and I enjoyed the filet oscar, both entrees we're delicious. We enjoyed the house salad and wedge salad, both very fresh and good. The boom boom shrimp appetizer was so yummy, we ordered it both evenings. On the second evening both my husband and I ordered blackened grouper, it was very good. If you save room dessert you must try the caramel pecan chocolate cake! Oh my goodness it was off the charts fantastic! The prices were reasonable and they have live entertainment on some evenings! The service was terrific both evenings!

1 Thank PhyllisChandler

Panama City Beach, Florida
“Great for lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

May be the best place for lunch on the Beach. Several entrée selections with two sides. Price from $7.50 to $8.50. Served like a much the same manner as the dinner menus at the better restaurants. Good atmosphere and excellent service. I have not ate there for the dinner menu but would expect the same great service and food.

2 Thank Seabreeze601
Tennessee
“Awesome grouper”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Hubby Grouper fishes and I have cooked it every way but he swears they're blackened grouper is the best! Salads are good, try the spinach- very fresh- bread delicious- had the comfortable pirate cocktail- very good!

2 Thank Delta4201
knoxville, tn
“Awesome restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

This was best place we ate during week we were there. There were 4 of us. We ate everything we had. Everything was great. Service was awesome. Make this a place to eat.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank katherinepresley
Panama City, Florida
“My favorite Steak House blew it.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the vegetable soup. Never received it. "I forgot." Ordered the large prime rib. I received the smallest and was told it was the larger one. It was also cold. Was given as a side the vegetable medley. Never ordered it. So when I received my bill I asked why was I being charged for the smaller prime rib when you said I had the larger one? I took the high road on this one and did not complain. Will there be a next time? Only if I don't have that waitress. At least she did not call me honey.

• Visited September 2013