“First Time - Was Excellent. Eat Here First.”
Review of Triple J

Triple J
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: There are still quite a few of you out there that think that Triple J is just a steakhouse. As the area's premier steakhouse, we think we make the best steak in Panama City Beach. That said, we do a whole lot more than just great grilled beef! For over ten years we have been providing families and diners from around the country with a full array of delicious selections ranging from fresh Florida seafood, to grilled pork and chicken, and the ever popular mile high burgers & sandwiches. In addition to the expansive Dinner Menu, the home-style Lunch Menu at Triple J is extremely popular and has been a favorite with the local business community for years.
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We have found a new place to eat at in Panama City Beach! This place has been open since 2000 and Is really a great place to eat.

I say eat at Triple J's first night of your stay, that way you can decide if you want to go again.

We have come TO PCB for years and IMO it is much better than half the other places.

I had an excellent 8oz prime rib, priced very well. My Wife had shrimp and scallop alfredo which was good.

Happy Hour is til 7. The prices were reasonable on all menus.

We have a great server, barbara - and they had live entertainment. Most places after labor day in PCB are not that busy. They treated us like they wanted our business again and the service was good.

We will go back, and I think this is a place anyone visiting PCB for a few days should TRY FIRST!

There are newer reviews for Triple J

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This was a wonderful surprising meal. Everything was delivered in a first class manner and the prices were reasonable. The service was exceptional. Will definitely go again!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Excellent steaks, of several side items, two were mediocre. The service was perky, friendly and efficient. The atmosphere was enhanced by a skilled piano player singing country standards. No real high end dry aged steak but I don't think that is the market they are going for. The booth seats are uncomfortable and the lighting a bit dim - great for a date. The ribeye and filet were grilled to perfection. Owner stopped by to check in and was unobtrusive. Overall great experience and can't wait to return -thank you.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

This place looks like it just underwent a major renovation. Everything looks new and fresh. Very nice atmosphere in the dining area. Fresh tuna was delightful and the steaks were tender and well-prepared.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Made a point of trying Triple J based on previous reviews but was not what I was expecting. Atmosphere was nice, it was clean, our waiter (Aaron) was very nice and polite, but the food was just okay. My wife had the tuna which she enjoyed and I had the ribeye. I ordered it medium but was medium rare, which I would prefer under cooked steak to over cooked steak. However, the tenderness of the steak left something to be desired. Nothing was to the point where it needed to be returned but just not the quality we were expecting. As stated, the meal was okay but nothing special. I wouldn't make a special point of eating there again.