“Outstanding in every way!”

Triple J Steaks & Seafood
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: There are still quite a few of you out there that think that Triple J is just a steakhouse. As the area's premier steakhouse, we think we make the best steak in Panama City Beach. That said, we do a whole lot more than just great grilled beef! For over ten years we have been providing families and diners from around the country with a full array of delicious selections ranging from fresh Florida seafood, to grilled pork and chicken, and the ever popular mile high burgers & sandwiches. In addition to the expansive Dinner Menu, the home-style Lunch Menu at Triple J is extremely popular and has been a favorite with the local business community for years.
Reviewed August 11, 2013

The family and I ate there during our week long stay in PCB. The location is not right on the strip, so It doesn't get a lot of tourist traffic. I ordered the fried seafood platter. It was very good. It was well above average. My dad had the prime rib. It was outstanding. It was perfectly cooked and very tender.

The atmosphere was great. The interior was extremely nice...probably the nicest in PCB (outside of "fancy" restaurants). About half way though our meal, some lady started playing guitar and singing on a small stage located in the corner. She gave the folky, hippie, songwriter vibe (though she sang only cover songs from the 60's hippie movement). Not my cup of tea, but I appreciated the touch.

Bottom line....come here to bypass the tourist crowds and enjoy a very nice meal.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by the person who managed our condo. She said it was a non-touristy place that locals recommended with really good food, so we had high expectations. We were seated immediately, but the service went downhill from there. The restaurant was NOT crowded, yet it took a long time to get drinks, and particularly our food. It also took a long time to get our check.

The food was inconsistent. Some meals were pretty good...others not-so-much. My boyfriend got the fish (blackened), and it looked like it was drowining in oil and was very salty. The prices were average, but the food did not measure up to the expense. Overall just disappointed!

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

So glad we decided to give it a try. My husband and son were really wanting steak toward the end of our vacation. We tried Angelos a couple of years ago. The wait was long. Atmosphere lacking, food wrong and expensive. The steaks at Triple J were cooked exactly the way they were ordered. No wait on a Friday night. Friendly waitress. I ordered the famous fish sandwich blackened.. It was as good as any seafood I had all week. My daughter ordered the chicken fettuccini Alfredo and loved it as well. Our meal was about $75 before tip.. 4 people. We also had an appetizer. You got a a lot of food. We should have split meals! The entrees came with wonderful house salads, so fresh! Will definitely be back!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We really enjoyed this resturant. We started with the artichoke dip with chips and wings. Sooooo yummy. All three kids (8,10,12) loved the dip...who knew? We had lots of entrees...steak, fish, chicken, burger and everything was great. Our server kept the drinks filled and dishes cleared. I would recommend !!!

Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

I have been eating at Triple J for years and it has always been great. You can just about always be seated without a wait and its very reasonably priced.