“Average meal and service”
Review of Triple J

Triple J
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: There are still quite a few of you out there that think that Triple J is just a steakhouse. As the area's premier steakhouse, we think we make the best steak in Panama City Beach. That said, we do a whole lot more than just great grilled beef! For over ten years we have been providing families and diners from around the country with a full array of delicious selections ranging from fresh Florida seafood, to grilled pork and chicken, and the ever popular mile high burgers & sandwiches. In addition to the expansive Dinner Menu, the home-style Lunch Menu at Triple J is extremely popular and has been a favorite with the local business community for years.
Ottawa, Canada
“Average meal and service”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The restaurant is on Thomas Dr and handy to many things and beach residents and snow birds. The staff seemed overwhelmed at times when the business was busy another waiter could have made a large difference, the meal was good but nothing outstandingthat woudl inspire a return with so mnay choices in area.

Visited February 2013

Brandon, Mississippi
“Pure seafood delight!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We lived for a time in Panama City, and have relatives there still. But it had been some years since we visited.

So ... we'd never experienced Triple J. We were part of a large party of 13 or so, and were given a table in a back room.

I'm wary of rave reviews, but I am here to say that this was some of the finest seafood I've had in a loooong time. At the recommendation of some of our tablemates, I opted for the seafood platter, which I ordered grilled. Just superb. Fresh shrimp and plump scallops, cooked just right ... scallops can turn into little tennis balls if overcooked, and these were perfect. Nicely seasoned and flaky fish fillet. A crab cake which was more crab than filler. Fresh bread, a wedge salad, some sauteed spinach... yum.

I sampled steak from another plate - perfectly cooked and seasoned ribeye.

Prices were completely fair for the quality.

I heartily endorse this place.

1 Thank Tony1865
Hartselle, Alabama
“Good food, fair prices”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

The prices are fair at this steakhouse. The salad and bread were excellent. The fried crab claws were fresh and very good. The steaks were good, but I have had more flavorful steaks. Still good though. Excellent service.

Tillsonburg, Canada
“Great Food and Music”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Excellent food. Had the blackend fish, excellent. Gals had the pepperjack chicken and my brother in law had the country steak. Everyone said it was excellent.

Great music to listen and dance to., the only complaint is that the dance floor is too small

Deerfield, New Hampshire
“Consistently well prepared steak!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We enjoyed another delicious steak dinner last night. Love the flavor of the Triple J Sirloin 8 oz.. steak. My husband ordered the 10 oz and was disappointed with the thin but well prepared steak. Ours were thick 8 oz. that looked as good as the Filets. Cooked to perfection (meduim rare) and the salads were cold and crisp and just right. The veggie combo side was done well with a nice mixture of veggies and not al dente which is sometimes troublesome for seniors. My steak fries could have been crispier for my taste. All in all, excellent.