“Great find on vacation”

Triple J
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: There are still quite a few of you out there that think that Triple J is just a steakhouse. As the area's premier steakhouse, we think we make the best steak in Panama City Beach. That said, we do a whole lot more than just great grilled beef! For over ten years we have been providing families and diners from around the country with a full array of delicious selections ranging from fresh Florida seafood, to grilled pork and chicken, and the ever popular mile high burgers & sandwiches. In addition to the expansive Dinner Menu, the home-style Lunch Menu at Triple J is extremely popular and has been a favorite with the local business community for years.
Reviewed December 19, 2012

We were looking for a restaurant while on vacation and saw the sign. We were a bit apprehensive since there were only a few cars in the lot--but it is the off season. We tried it and it was a great choice. The salad bar really isin't a salad bar in the regular sense--all kinds of great cheeses, soup, and other treats--with only limited salad. The seafood platter (mine was broiled and my wife's was fried) was really good and HUGE. It was lunch the next day as well. Would go back.

There are newer reviews for Triple J

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We tried a new restaurant (new for us) last night and were very impressed. A different fare from the standard fried shrimp/fish & fries at most beach places. Plus they are open all year except for Thanksgiving & Christmas days. My hubby had steak and ribs, and I had redfish, grilled, with a side of sauteed spinach. No complaints at all! We will return! (My hubby thought the dinner-time lighting could be a bit brighter.)
A group of ladies was having a dinner gathering (Christmas party) in the back room, so it's great for all size groups.

1  Thank Ann n
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Excellent wait staff--very attentive and they earn their tip. I like their menu. Food is very reasonably priced. They recently had renovations and it looks like a completely new place. Great steaks--best in the area and their prices are reasonable. I have a son that loves to eat steaks and this is where he keeps taking the family back to when he has special occasions. Very good place for a romantic date.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

We ate lunch here yesterday and had a wonderful meal. Triple J's has been entirely redecorated and we liked the changes. We were not a big fan of the old large booths and this new arrangement makes the entire place much more open.

Since we were there at lunch I did not notice a problem with it being dark. We did ask to see an early bird menu and the prime rib is no longer on this. I will miss it!

We had great service and a great meal. I ordered the fried fish and it was wonderful. My sides were the green tomatoes and the spinach - both excellent. My husband had the country fried steak - very good, okra and potatoes - all very good.

We will be back.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Lunch prices are best, they have the best fried green tomatos south of Georgia, salads are very good..but the Tuna Steak Salad is close to...not a rival but close to.. Provisions Cafe in Port St Joe... which says something!