“Great lunch”
Review of Triple J

Triple J
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: There are still quite a few of you out there that think that Triple J is just a steakhouse. As the area's premier steakhouse, we think we make the best steak in Panama City Beach. That said, we do a whole lot more than just great grilled beef! For over ten years we have been providing families and diners from around the country with a full array of delicious selections ranging from fresh Florida seafood, to grilled pork and chicken, and the ever popular mile high burgers & sandwiches. In addition to the expansive Dinner Menu, the home-style Lunch Menu at Triple J is extremely popular and has been a favorite with the local business community for years.
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Great lunch”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We ate lunch here yesterday and had a wonderful meal. Triple J's has been entirely redecorated and we liked the changes. We were not a big fan of the old large booths and this new arrangement makes the entire place much more open.

Since we were there at lunch I did not notice a problem with it being dark. We did ask to see an early bird menu and the prime rib is no longer on this. I will miss it!

We had great service and a great meal. I ordered the fried fish and it was wonderful. My sides were the green tomatoes and the spinach - both excellent. My husband had the country fried steak - very good, okra and potatoes - all very good.

We will be back.

• Visited November 2012

panama city beach, fl
“I love this place..”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Lunch prices are best, they have the best fried green tomatos south of Georgia, salads are very good..but the Tuna Steak Salad is close to...not a rival but close to.. Provisions Cafe in Port St Joe... which says something!

Visited October 2012
Cullman, Alabama
“Great Food, Nice Atmosphere, Good Service & Very Clean”
Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

We live in PCB and are always looking for something new to try. We stopped in Triple J's for lunch with family and were very impressed. Everything we ordered was wonderful but my favorite was the Smoked Tuna Dip we had as an appetizer. Great portion for party of 4 and I was delightfully surpised with the fired jalapeño slices with it. It was just something different and tasty. Within our group we had crab cakes, fried shrimp (big shrimp), salads and seafood platter. All was great along with great service from the staff. I cannot really say anything negative but will say that the average dinner entree was $20-$25 so if you are on a budget I suggest going during lunch because they have great lunch prices.

Jasper, Tennessee
“very good & immediate seating”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Excellent food! They have a spicy shrimp on their appetizer that is amazing. I had the scallop and shrimp pasta & my husband had the steak & stuffed shrimp. One of the best meals in Panama City!! Highly recommended!!!!

Visited October 2012
Donalsonville, Georgia
“Fair food but not great for the price.”
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I ate here last night. We started with the artichoke dip which was good but not worth the $9 price. We both had their hamburger steak plate and while it too was good, but our total bill was $55 for just us two for artichoke dip, hamburger steak and two soft drinks. One of the BEST things I liked was the little candies they give you with your bill. I thought they were little green mints. Turned out they are key-lime hard candies.