“Dry food.”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Maybe we just came at a bad time... but this was our first visit here. We saw the pricing for the all you can eat ribs, chicken, etc. We thought wow great prices. They bring out huge drinks so you won't run out for a while. I got the all you can eat chicken. I paid extra to get all white meat. My first two pieces were horrible. They were both DRY. I told our waitress and said i will try the dark meat. I got a thigh and leg. The thigh was better, the leg was dry as well. The best part was the corn on the cob. My husband got the ribs and his first round was hard and not falling off the bone. His second round was better. Based on this experience we will not be returning.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Stopped in while on vacation - drove all the way to PCB from Destin just for some good BBQ!

The chicken was so moist and flavorful - even as all white meat, it was melt in your mouth good!
Another in our party had ribs which looked amazing. The sides were huge and also tasty. All the sauces on the table were very good, too!

Our service was decent, could have done better with keeping up on refills, but they were short staffed that day.

1  Thank KLB1182
Reviewed May 6, 2014

We enjoyed the all-you-can-eat bbq. The food was very tasty and the service was quick and friendly. We were definitely full when we left!

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Stopped at the drive through and ordered the family pack. Incredible! Ribs were top notch, chicken was as well. Brisket, pulled pork, sweet potatoes, were A-1. Green beans were the best I've eaten. Wish they were in Michigan!

SonnysBBQ, Public Relations Manager at Sonny's BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Tonysheperd, thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed our BBQ! We appreciate your feedback and hope that one day we'll be able to open up a location in your area!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Went through the drive through and got baby back ribs. Thought they were the best I ever had in a restaurant. My husband had pulled pork sandwich which I had to get next time we visited. Great food and love the drive through.

SonnysBBQ, Public Relations Manager at Sonny's BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Sue H, thank you for the great review. We're glad to hear that you got to enjoy our baby back ribs and pulled pork sandwich. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again at our drive thru!