“We always visit Sonny's!”
Review of Sonny's BBQ

Sonny's BBQ
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We always make it a tradition to stop here. My husband loves the endless chicken he can get. I got the pulled pork sandwich and it's always so good! See you next year!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

When we visited last week, I ordered the Pork 3 ways. This plate had sliced pork, shredded and Ribs. Everything was absolutely wonderful, but I know next time that I'm getting just the Ribs. The coleslaw and sweet tea is awesome as well.. It's also very reasonably priced, my 2 kids and I ate for $26.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

This was our second time to Sonny's in PCB. The food tastes good and the servings are big. We ordered the family meal for 4 and we could not finish it. Our server was excellent. I would recommend this place and we will be back.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Took the family in for BBQ while visiting Panama City Beach. Nice clean restaurant. Poor service. we saw the waitress 5 times. First when she came took our order, second when she brought our drinks third when she brought our food and fourth when she brought me a refill on my drink and fifth when she brought our bill. My wife and I all ordered the Sliced pork sandwich hers with fries mine with beans. I expected the sandwich to be pilled high like they do back home. Not the case. Had 3 slices of meat (thin slices) and that was it. Fries were of the frozen order and the beans barely eatable. My two daughters ordered chicken strips with mac and cheese from the children's menu. The only thing I tasted that was good was my daughters mac and cheese.

Reviewed June 9, 2013