“Good Service. Good Food.”
Review of Sonny's BBQ

Sonny's BBQ
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Me and my husband really enjoyed our food. The salad bar was delicious. My grilled chicken had that grilled, charred taste I love. My husband's cheeseburger also had that wonderful charred taste to it. Very good food and service all around. Will be returning soon.

Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

My family and I ate here this past Saturday at 11 a.m. I had the salad bar. Some other family had pork sandwiches. The food was good. Our waitress was good. As I went to the salad bar, a lady that was some form of manager approached me. She asked if I was paying cash or credit. Keep in mind I had just got my first plate of food. She said their computers had been down a month and she would have to manually enter my card info. There were no signs on the door, nor did the hostess tell us they only could take cash. I paid cash and was annoyed. How can a chain allow computers to be down month? We won't eat at this location again.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Sonny's is a chain restaurant, but it's a GOOD chain. I have never eaten anything at a Sonny's that I didn't like, but my most favorite meals are the all-you-care-to-eat chicken, smothered in the "Sweet" sauce, with turnip greens and garlic bread f0r $12 or the Big Meal Deal - sandwich (your choice of meat) and fries with a drink for $8.00.

The service here has never disappointed me, but on occasion I find it busy enough I go elsewhere rather than wait. The tea is good and refills are free.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Never have I eaten at a bad Sonnys, this is no exception.. Great service, no wait and the food was amazing. Isnt too hard to find either, try the all you can eat stuff It is well worth your money, trust me!!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We live in Canada. They don't have Sonny's there...so needless to say, whenever we are in Panama City Beach which is every couple of years, we have to stop. The service has always been good and the food has always been very tasty. We are not used to southern foods like fried orka and the way they bake things here. BUT... we love it! We always stock up on Sonny's Sweet BBQ Sauce to bring home and we all fight over it until its gone... it's a sad day in our house when the Sonny's Sweet Sauce is done. :)
So, I can tell you that we would recommend this place if you enjoy a smokey BBQ type place with real friendly servers!