“Good pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Very good pizza, some reviews complained about price, well it's not much different from any other pizza restaurant. Not counting the fast food type chains. You pay more then $5 for a pie but its definitely worth it.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Good choices with different pizza. Garlic and Cheese Bread very tasty. Just wish they would've let me have glutten free crust with different toppings

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I had a couple of beers and a Calzone this evening. The Abita Double Dog paired nicely with the Calzone. Thanks Travis for the suggestion. The atmosphere was great and the game was on the TV. Way to go Miami Heat!!!! A good meal but the bar service was the star this evening!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We went for lunch one day and it was just average busy. The pizza was really great but the service not so much. The staff was very friendly but maybe they were short staffed because it took FOREVER to get our pizza which was not very fun while trying to entertain 20 month old twins. They do have a good variety of menu options not just pizza.

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

EVERY TIME I'm in PC I try to get pizza here. Even though it is no longer on the menu (why I have no idea) I order the "Marley" pizza. Jerked chicken and sausage is the best! Pesto sauce with garlic olive oil... wow. I wish I could replicate the dough too. It is one of my all time favorites. The atmosphere is funky and being in PC it is always packed at peak times but worth the wait. Beer selection is always surprising and vast. Love MM!!