“Fantastic Sandwiches and Salads”
Review of Liza's Kitchen

Liza's Kitchen
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Four of us went here for a late lunch after the beach and loved it so much that we returned the next two days for lunch again. The spinach salad and the caprese sandwich were outstanding, as were all of the sandwiches we ate. My brother-in-law and husband especially enjoyed the mufaletta sandwich. The "half and half" deal was a great deal. They also have a nice variety of wines. Plus, on the weekends, they offer breakfast/brunch items. We ate both inside and outside, which was mostly undercover, which was nice (although I'm usually not an "outdoor" eater. Very friendly vibe. Very busy from 11:30-1:00 but more relaxed after that. I believe they're only open until 4 p.m. You order your items and they bring them to you, but you get your own soda from the fountain, which means you can refill it. Great location right across from the beach park.

1  Thank shekit

Reviewed May 26, 2014

I've eaten lunch here many, many times, and the unique sandwich creations are ALWAYS EXCELLENT! Can't go wrong with Liza's.

1  Thank ISail_South
Reviewed May 24, 2014

After a morning on the beach, you can't beat an easy going lunch or brunch at Liza's. It's true that the food is extremely fresh, imaginative and fresh. I was totally impressed with the BLAT sandwich, the whole grain bread, the fresh cut avocado and tomato, and the side of fresh fruit. Normally I don't notice much about fruit at a restaurant, but this seemed like they pulled the pineapple off the tree and cut it just for me. But the think I was super impressed with was the way they treated all their customers. A young man explained how the system works (not that it's complicated, but do you sit and get waited on or order at the counter? [order at the counter]). When an elderly couple came in who didn't want to stand to order he seamlessly showed them a table and brought them a menu. They also have a lovely patio with lots of shade and hip fun decor heavy on nostalgia. I will definitely go back.

1  Thank LNunn
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Wow! Amazing food. Best food we've eaten since we've been in PC. I had the blt with fried egg and avocado and it was amazing. My boyfriend had the eggs Liza. I wish I could have eaten both meals. Amazing food, great environment. Will be coming back for lunch before we leave

1  Thank Yomamagates
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Best Eggs Benedict ever! We really enjoyed our food and the service was also good. Only concern was the bathrooms were dirty. Floors didn't look like they've ever been scrubbed.