“Mmm!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Such a goooood, greasy, sloppy burger. Awesome even though it's a chain. I love how they have a sign up and sacks of potatoes, showing what kind and where they got the potatoes they're currently using. So yeah, fresh cut home fries! They also have peanuts that you can help yourself to while you wait for your burger. The only reason I didn't give this place a 5 is because they could use a little extra variety in their menu. But overall it's a great joint to go for a fast, yummy, greasy burger and chips!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

best thing about our trip! Burger could've been bigger cuz it went TOO fast lol!! Great fries. Quick friendly service. Cannot wait to return.

Date of visit: February 2013
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Not great atmosphere, not super quick service, not even cheap prices, just really great burgers and frys which makes it worthwhile and a great place to eat.

Date of visit: March 2013
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Whenever I am in a city with Five Guys, we always eat there! I get the smaller burger, but it's plenty. You get to add so many toppings on it! I especially like grilled onions and mushrooms added. We share the small fries, and it's too much for 2 people.

Date of visit: January 2013
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

I am a huge fan of Five Guys and frequently eat there at home so I thought I would try the one here. As always the service was fast and the fries are the best anywhere BUT it was so LOUD in there I decided to take my order to go. I mentioned the volume of the music to the counter person and it was met with a shoulder shrug. Perhaps he didn't hear me!