“Great burgers and frys”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Not great atmosphere, not super quick service, not even cheap prices, just really great burgers and frys which makes it worthwhile and a great place to eat.

Date of visit: March 2013

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Whenever I am in a city with Five Guys, we always eat there! I get the smaller burger, but it's plenty. You get to add so many toppings on it! I especially like grilled onions and mushrooms added. We share the small fries, and it's too much for 2 people.

Date of visit: January 2013
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

I am a huge fan of Five Guys and frequently eat there at home so I thought I would try the one here. As always the service was fast and the fries are the best anywhere BUT it was so LOUD in there I decided to take my order to go. I mentioned the volume of the music to the counter person and it was met with a shoulder shrug. Perhaps he didn't hear me!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We ate here while shopping at the Pier Park place in Panama City Beach and the food was Great! When we were ordering the gentleman that took our order was Very Nice, and professional! When we received our order the burgers were Great and we were very over loaded with plenty of fries!! The price was right for the meal that we were looking for! I would recommend eating here!

Date of visit: December 2012
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Great Burgers,Fries etc .Very Popular. Fast service, on the corner 1 block south of the movie theater.

Date of visit: December 2012