“Good breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Good priced breakfast. Inside is looking a little shabby and needs renovation. Ceiling needs to be replaced. Friendly service.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Mark J

Chicago, Illinois
“Not good food”
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

I live just a couple miles from this restaurant and I will drive way out of my way to avoid this place. After eating here several times throughout the years I have lived on the beach, I figured out there is something in the "butter" they use to fry everything in which makes me VERY ill. The service here is just so-so unless you are a regular, then they fawn all over you!
Seldom is there a wait because just a handful of people eat here on a regular basis and in the afternoon and evenings no wait at all, In fact, nobody eats here. So, avoid this place if you don't want to get sick.

1 Thank Tom L
Defiance, Ohio
“Late night breakfast”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Our son had to work late one night, while visiting him in June 2012. He stopped at Corums and picked up breakfast for us on his way home. The food was very good and the portions were big. We had enough left over for breakfast the next day.

• Visited June 2012
“Good, reasonably priced breakfast”
Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

Ate here for breakfast on our way out of town. Looks alot like a Waffle or a Huddle house. Food is a touch better though. I would eat here again. Nothing spectacular, but also nothing utterly repulsive either.

Daphne, Alabama
“Fresh cooked food”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I ate breakfast here by default as one breakfast place on the beach had no parking and the other closed for that day. I was not disappointed. Service was fast and friendly. Food cooked fresh and order was exactly correctly. I have passed many times and not gone in but I will go again.

Visited July 2012