“You get what you pay for”

Bayou Bill's Crab House
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner
Alexander
“You get what you pay for”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My wife and son were craving gator tail, so we were treated to Bayou Bills on a Thursday night. I had the fried mahi mahi and fried shrimp. It was my first time to have mahi mahi. It won't be the last time! Every bite at Bayou Bills was delicious. My son liked the bucket and shovel in which his popcorn shrimp was served. Overall, it is a bit pricey, but you definitely get what you pay for. I can't wait to go back.

2 Thank MYoung72207

“Crableg Heaven!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Crableg feast for 2 was awesome!! I order 1/2 dozen chargrilled oysters and they were ok...I've had better. Prices are a little on the high side but overall food and service was good.

2 Thank iluvfoodz
Dallas, Texas
“Significantly underwhelmed”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

After reading a lot of good reviews, we were looking forward to a great seafood dinner. We were seated almost immediately, but it took a long time before our server materialized. They were not busy, but we still only saw her sporadically. The food was overpriced and poorly cooked (crab legs that were both over cooked & cold when they arrived at our table). Would not return and would not recommend under any circumstances.

“Delicious Food”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Delicious food! Went to dinner early, just after arriving in town and got right in. Quick service and helpful waiter. Will go again!

2 Thank JennyCarithersPrice
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Expensive but worth it!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We went there for dinner. It was expensive but oh so worth it! Please try the chargrilled oysters!!! They are the best thing ever!
I ordered this big bucket of seafood which had crab legs, shrimp, clams, mussels, oysters, corn, potatoes and it was YUMMY! I would definitely go back there! Kids loved the baby alligator that you can pet.

Visited July 2013