“Great food, great service, average wait time.”

Bayou Bill's Crab House
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We ate here on a Thursday night. We tried to get there early but got there right at 6:30 or so. It was a rainy day so they were pretty busy already (not much to do in PCB when it rains). We were told there would be a 20 minute wait. We ended up waiting around 40 minutes, I would guess, which isn't too bad but I wish they were a little more accurate with their estimates. Anyway, I had the broiled shrimp and scallops and my hubs had the fried shrimp and fish dinner. My kids had the kids fish and chicken dinners. We also had the crab dip appetizer. I had the Aaron's pink lemonade cocktail, which was great. Overall we thought the food was great and the service was great! We would go back again, or maybe order it to go next time!

2  Thank Courtney P
There are newer reviews for Bayou Bill's Crab House

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Food was okay. I felt like I tourist (I was), but then the sign announcing "Live gators" did give me fair warning. Very much family atmosphere - a lot of children, standing in line to touch the baby gator inside the front door. A bit pricey - $100 for our party of 3. Convenient location. Service quick, turning tables around.

1  Thank NTM79
Reviewed July 4, 2013

On a rainy Wednesday at 5:30 the place was packed. Had about a 20 minute wait for a party of 3.

I had the Blackened Yellowfin Tuna which was good, DaMama had the Broiled Seafood Platter with mahi-mahi and a delicious deviled crab cake. DaNiece had the Broiled Shrimp and Crab Cakes, stating the shrimp was good but the crab cases tasted more like tuna.

All dinners include the sides of an adequate baked potato, standard coleslaw and very good hushpuppies.

A good Peanut Butter Pie finished there dinners while I had a oddly warmish Macadamia Nut Crust Cheescake.

Everything was cooked well and the service was odd as they didn't take away our dinner plates so we ate our desert around the scraps of dinner.

$105 for a dinner for 3 with tip.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

My husband and I were really looking forward to a great crab dinner, although it was cut short. We were seated quickly to a table, and waited for our waiter for almost 3 minutes. Everyone else around us, had great waitresses I must say as well. Our waiter was either hungover or possibly just did not care at all about his job. He was rude from the get go. We ordered quickly, and we never received any napkins or a water refill. The waitresses working next to our section, were efficient and on top of their job. We just hated we got the worst server ever. We really enjoyed our crab and wanted to order more, but choose not too since the service was so bad. The crab was really delicious on a good note. Hopefully, if you dine here you don't get this kid.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Not far from our hotel and family menu with ok pricing and good service. Kids menu with color books and great crab legs.

2  Thank Bob W